TForce | If UPS does buy ABF would we end tail,or dove tail?

This is a very good post report Accelerator.
Sounds like your right on top of this issue.

Although I'm woundering why Teamster 251 started this false rumor in the first place?

As long as we've been posting with him,he always seemed to be very much informed and I thought very truthful?

But I guess none of us really know if we are all shooting from the hip,or just completely full of male bovine feces?

This is a very good post report Accelerator.
Sounds like your right on top of this issue.

Although I'm woundering why Teamster 251 started this false rumor in the first place?

As long as we've been posting with him,he always seemed to be very much informed and I thought very truthful?

But I guess none of us really know if we are all shooting from the hip,or just completely full of male bovine feces?

I do not think he was bulling us, it's not impractical for a company to make an announcement and then recant when things go wrong. Or maybe he was fooling us, ohh well, I have had worse things happen to me.:smilie_132:

Wake up fellas, UPS is not buying ABF anytime soon.
Since they bought us they havent gotten their act together. We are still a pretty poor running company reminiscent of Overnite days and they have stopped rebranding and I havent seen a new rig in a while.
UPS has their hands full with us and cant afford to acquire anybody else right now.

Are you kidding us Wheelsof Orlando?
UPS bought Overnite with their lose pocket change.
Trust me they make enough profit that they can afford to buy many more companies if they want.

As far as UPS working on turning Overnite into UPS Freight.
I do agree with you there,its taking a long time to change the good old boy mentality,of slow,and steady,easy does it, into a finely tuned LTL trucking company.

I do agree with you there,its taking a long time to change the good old boy mentality,of slow,and steady,easy does it, into a finely tuned LTL trucking company.
Now Apo, if this isn't an understatement!!!

Are you kidding us Wheelsof Orlando?
UPS bought Overnite with their lose pocket change.
Trust me they make enough profit that they can afford to buy many more companies if they want.

If Overnite was so slow and easy, how come most of the equipment looks like its been rubbing poles at 65 mph?

Come on what are you talking about?
Most of these old Overnite tractors don't have the power to get going up to 65MPH.

Most of the city tractors are really played out.
Remember us city drivers never get brand new tractors.
We get all the hand-me-downs from the road operation,after they've been broken...oh I mean really broken in.