TForce | If we go union.....

P. That would show em, you should do it now. in a few years, youll still be playing catch-up. or doing it all over again.

UPGF4IBT said:
If the right direction is towards making all drivers slaves to the corporation, I suppose so!:wounded1:
Slaves? I thought we all had choices. Lets see I dont work the dock, I drive 512 miles a night. And I am home every day. Oh and did I mention that they give me 83k a year to do it.Damn I thought I was doing well.:USA:

Pompano said:
Slaves? I thought we all had choices. Lets see I dont work the dock, I drive 512 miles a night. And I am home every day. Oh and did I mention that they give me 83k a year to do it.Damn I thought I was doing well.:USA:

Oh....sorry. You the man driver! But maybe you should talk to any Yellow driver who runs over 500 miles a night and see how they're doing!

UPGF4IBT said:
Oh....sorry. You the man driver! But maybe you should talk to any Yellow driver who runs over 500 miles a night and see how they're doing!

We can all choose who we want to work for, you choose Yellow, we choose FXF

we have it better than you guys in some ways and you have it better than us in other ways.

Jeff said:

we have it better than you guys in some ways and you have it better than us in other ways.

Well...I dont work for Yellow. This is the UPS Freight message board...so what I cant figure out is why FXF drivers are posting comments on here? Not enough going on at FXF these days??

Jeff said:

Jeff your so nice. Seems like UPGF4IBT got a little upset. I better go to work now. I wouldn't want to be responsible for raising anyone's blood pressure.Have a great weekend.:argue:

UPSF_GLAD TO BE NON-UNION said:
Anyone think I should make a run at being a union steward?....LOL:USA: :USA: :USA:
Actually you would probably make a great steward because stubbornness and persistance can be a great benefit in that position and you have proven that you have those qualities in spades!:tongue1:

UPGF4IBT said:
Well...I don't work for Yellow. This is the UPS Freight message board...so what I cant figure out is why FXF drivers are posting comments on here? Not enough going on at FXF these days??

I don't hear you complaining about all the teamster employee's posting in here. They obviously don't work at UPSF.
I guess that's ok, as long as you agree with them.

This is the UPSF thread,but I haven't seen anything that said only UPSF employee's could post.

I guess the new name of this thread should be..."only post here if you agree with UPGF4IBT"

FXF employee's have an interest in what goes on at UPSF...especially since UPS bought us..since we are competing companies, and I'm sure they are interested in how the teamsters are faring at UPSF.

I don't hear you complaining about all the teamster employee's posting in here. They obviously don't work at UPSF.

This is the UPSF thread,but I haven't seen anything that said only UPSF employee's could post.

I guess the new name of this thread should be..."only post here if you agree with UPGF4IBT"

FXF employee's have an interest in what goes on at UPSF...especially since UPS bought us..since we are competing companies, and I'm sure they are interested in how the teamsters are faring at UPSF.

Yes but I don't think we need to worry about the company going out of business if we go union being owned by UPS.
The company as we know it will change and become lean and mean.
Will probably give us new opportunities in the work sector and leave FedEx freight in the dust.:bananalama:

Jeff said:

Yea and besides all that Jeff owns the joint and can post wearever he wants. Dont you know hes the evil dictator. LOL

UPGF4IBT said:
Well...I dont work for Yellow. This is the UPS Freight message board...so what I cant figure out is why FXF drivers are posting comments on here? Not enough going on at FXF these days??

Cuz we feel like it.:tongue0002:

Great post......:realmad: