TForce | If we go union.....

Johnnybegood said:
Alright there are more than you think......:14:This site is full of Wanna Be Teamsters.....WINK WINK....
It serves no purpose whats so ever to continue to get people all wound up. You seem to get off on this. You have taken the debate out of all your posts. Most people will decide what they want and when they are ready regardless of the posts on this board. Its so simple, Keep an open mind and read the agreed apon master contract and then
decide. All this bashing will lead to no good and just brings up bad vibes from the past. And we really don't need to go there again.

BusterNite said:
It serves no purpose whats so ever to continue to get people all wound up. You seem to get off on this. You have taken the debate out of all your posts. Most people will decide what they want and when they are ready regardless of the posts on this board. Its so simple, Keep an open mind and read the agreed apon master contract and then
decide. All this bashing will lead to no good and just brings up bad vibes from the past. And we really don't need to go there again.
All you Wanna be Teamsters only know is how to attack so i'll attack all i want......Mind closed no union......

Johnnybegood said:
Alright there are more than you think......:14:This site is full of Wanna Be Teamsters.....WINK WINK....
They may be wanna be Teamsters right now JBG but they will be real Teamsters soon enough. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :Banane01: You'll see

Johnnybegood said:
All you Wanna be Teamsters only know is how to attack so i'll attack all i want......Mind closed no union......

I'm not attacking you Johnny, and you probably consider me a "teamster wannabe".

I've actually tried to ask you a question about why your so against the teamsters, with no answer(and you aren't the only one that I've asked this and got no response).

I hope when this is all over (contract or no contract) this subject will get dropped. It seems to divide us when brought up. By us I mean UPSF employees.

Steve5,
For whatever reason, Johnny never engages in real debate.....he always answers with one line zingers...(once in a blue moon two)...

We've told him several times that posting like that tends to make him lose any credibility he might have had but he just keeps doing it....go figure.

DY ... ever hear the saying "first time is for love and the other time is for money"? check your emotions and let go of the past. you can be proud of being a part of O history, I acknoledge that. the next chapter is going to be epic.

Johnnybegood said:
Are you going to take your ball and go home? If the red sox gave up this easy they would not have been able to bargain such big pay checks with their union.
I just WANNA BE treated fairly!!!!!! Hence the phrase OPEN MIND!

Accelerator said:
So you are saying you have all the seniority. What about us?.

Yall have "Board Seniority" I was at the right place at the right time to get my job.

I was a union roofer in NYC before I moved. I did it for a year as an apprentice. At the time, the mechanics (journeymen) were getting $31.08 an hour. Not to mention nearly $25 an hour in additional benefits. Roofing is tough, dirty work. Might be the most physically demanding of all the trades.

But I think trucking should be treated as a trade as well. Nothing moves in this country without trucks. For the type of work involved, truckers should be making around $25-30 an hour. With dockworkers not far behind. Even though we probably work harder physically, being a driver requires more skill.

BusterNite said:
Come on, give roofers a break. I would not want anything to do with that line of work. I have done some complete roofing on my own property. No machinery, A square of shingles is very heavy climbing up a ladder. The heat on the roof is very uncomfortable and one slip you could be severely injured or death.

stldude44 said:
Steve5,
For whatever reason, Johnny never engages in real debate.....he always answers with one line zingers...(once in a blue moon two)...

We've told him several times that posting like that tends to make him lose any credibility he might have had but he just keeps doing it....go figure.
Its all because typing is so taxing, ya know....Debating means you have to think and state your thoughts in a coherent matter....Pretty tough

Jeff said:
Yall have "Board Seniority" I was at the right place at the right time to get my job.

Okay I give up!!!!!

WITH THAT SAID.

A blonde and a brunette are walking down a street, when they pass a flower shop.

the brunette looks into the flower shop and see's her boyfriend buying flower's.

She say's to the blonde "dammit, my boyfriend is buying me some flower's".

The blonde say's " I thought that was a good thing".

The brunette replies " well yeah but he is going to expect me to lay on my back with my leg's spread open now".

The blonde replies, "Why don't you just put them in a vase".

Just a little funny hope you enjoy!!!!