If you could change one thing...

Almost ...but more like

Einstein_InsanityDefinition.png
Yes sir, I realized that after 6 years in A. A. meetings, after which I became a diesel daredevil. CHEERIOS!!

If I had to change things I would be stupid rich and drive around in my BMW with my douche bag lights on everywhere I went, yea, that would be the life.

Wait, I could do the same thing as a truck driver, except the rich part, but then everyone would call me a good buddy for turning on those lights. I suppose I will just stick to the hand I've been dealt in life, try and do the best I can and never be a good buddy like so many others.

You're far from a bad buddy regarding them thar stories of you and Ricky Ricardo. By all accounts, you're a good hand to have nearby (and Oklahoma ain't that fer away). Thanks buddy!!

Big Dave: You'll always be my good buddy, GT...:2437::bowdown::flame:

Last edited:
The only thing that I probebly may have done different, would be to have done a stint in the military. I never did serve, at the time the armed forces were over-bloated with personel, those were the day's when the military was pushing 'education' as a recruiting technique. I had cousins my age that went in and they could not get the courses that were promised them when they signed up, so needless to say they were discharged early. So figured what the use? I hated school anyway.
I was an eighteen year old Marine Corps bootcamp maggot. I hated school also. Graduated because I passed one class with a D.
Two weeks later I was in USMC bootcamp. Four years later at age 22 I fulfilled my enlistment. Now I'm 64 and look back and think, going in the military turned my life around. For a young man at age 18 with no plans, the military is a good start in life.