If You Thought .35c Was A Kick In The Head Just Wait!!

mothertrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
Ok boys here we go again.From what i heard from a good source, that at the end of this year you will get a 6month safety bonus, at the begining of 2007 it will restart. it is going to go from begining of the year to the end.Now in the mean time even if you have the smallest bump,scratch ,minor fender bender YOU WILL NOT GET ANY BONUS WHAT SO EVER:wtflol: . I do not know who came up with idea but they said "THEY WANT MORE BANG FOR THIER BUCK" when it comes to safety so lets all:bowdown: to the butt wipe who thought of this.I for one think they don't want any drivers who have been here a long time.All they can do is think of new ways to **** off the people they have.Now not to throw stones i talked to a "KING OF ALL SLAVES DRIVER'' (new century for you new guys) and they told me that thier turn over rate is sooo high that they can't belive it. And i guess the same thing is either happining here now or is going to happen. C'mon Management get your heads out of your a**es wake up and smell the coffeewe all stayed here for all those years because we care and like it here.:punk: so please if you want this to be another NEW CENTURY go over ther and screw things up don't do it here, and don't give us another reason to bad mouth the company.You want to bring it back to its GLORY well then do the right thing for a change!!

ok guys enjoy you days off i am outta here:beerchug:

Well said, Airbrks: Especially the 2nd half of your paragraph/haven't confirmed the 1st half. But, hey, I haven't gotten a reply from my TM, or my "serarate letter" explaining my "grandfathered" status. Anyway, I'm stocking up on Preparation H (New Gel Formula-this stuff is GOOD) before the price skyrockets!

Hey, if you don't like something then do something about it. No one is perfect and just maybe management needs to here from "us" the drivers. I have worked here a bit and I have worked for others. They "Jevic" have treated me pretty damn good.

Well I got the conformation in the mail Saturday. Its true, after the first of the year we will get a 6 month safety bonus. Then the bonus will go from the first of the year to the end. It also looks like it is broken down in a way to easily lose all or part of it. Some deal huh?