Estes | if you were laid off

I voted no. I would have another job the next day. It might not pay what I made but I would not screw a company that employed me by quiting them to go back to the company that let me go. I hope it does not come to that.

I voted no. I would have another job the next day. It might not pay what I made but I would not screw a company that employed me by quiting them to go back to the company that let me go. I hope it does not come to that.

You know JD, you are realy starting to grow on me a little. You should stop posting opinions that I agree with or people will start talking. Next thing you know, I'll bring my scooter to Idaho, and meet you at an old school trashy biker bar and I'll have to buy you a beer.:shades:

You know JD, you are realy starting to grow on me a little. You should stop posting opinions that I agree with or people will start talking. Next thing you know, I'll bring my scooter to Idaho, and meet you at an old school trashy biker bar and I'll have to buy you a beer.:shades:

Come on up. I am a regular at just such a place:1036316054:

i voted no also. burn me once shame on me, you aint guna get the chance agian. and i will have a job the next day making what i am now.