Central Transport | If your not happy here, just quit.

Yeah train i hear you on that one brother, i almost lost my ole lady from liking the juice alittle too much, so i just put it on the shelf. The best part about laying off the juice is, no more HANGOVERS!!!

Try the Maple Crown-Good Candy
I have and it should be outlawed....It's wonderful...Anyways, S.W. Region gets new V.P. from FedX....Will keep you all posted...He talked with all the city driver's in Dallas today and seems like a well educated man that know's his stuff... And a very good communicator.....Seem's to want to build bridge's ...not wall's...only time will tell. And $$ I drink when the ole lady give's permission....Can't afford a divorce...Way to much to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Runawaytrain, for words that end in "s" like always, says, knows, writings, etc., you do not need to add an apostrophe before the "s". It is not alway's, it is simply just always. Not know's, just knows. Not writing's, just writings. Apostrophes serve multiple purposes. They are meant to show possession, like for instance Vitran's trucks or Vitran's employees. If one was referring to multiple trains, it would not be train's, it would just be trains. Or they take the place of letters when two words are combined as one. For instance, can't (short for cannot). Hope this helps. Not trying to be a jerk.

Hey Runawaytrain, for words that end in "s" like always, says, knows, writings, etc., you do not need to add an apostrophe before the "s". It is not alway's, it is simply just always. Not know's, just knows. Not writing's, just writings. Apostrophes serve multiple purposes. They are meant to show possession, like for instance Vitran's trucks or Vitran's employees. If one was referring to multiple trains, it would not be train's, it would just be trains. Or they take the place of letters when two words are combined as one. For instance, can't (short for cannot). Hope this helps. Not trying to be a jerk.
English was never my strong suit....Thx bro...My writings sometimes ramble...My wife always says she knows whats best for me....Vitran's trucks are in need of major repairs....And I can't bring myself to get rid of my toy trains.....And although my wife thinks she knows whats best for me....Sometimes I just tell her to shutup....Thx again

Last edited by a moderator: