FedEx Freight | IFTA sticker 2017

Gator

Outstanding Member
Credits
Anyone seeing the new IFTAs? Seeing them on other carriers trucks, where's ours.
Can't wait for the scalehouse to start parking us in the back.

They won't do anything until the end of Feb before they park you. we just got ours at my company

Is management at any other centers putting tractor permits and registration info into sealed envelopes (instead of the 3 ring binder) or is this just a KCY thing?

roog

Is management at any other centers putting tractor permits and registration info into sealed envelopes (instead of the 3 ring binder) or is this just a KCY thing?

roog
We had them for a month or so and they suddenly went back to binders.
Never heard why.

roog
First why sealed envelopes? If you get stopped for inspection it won't be sealed long. Second why change something that has be uniform since AF days.

Hopefully this year they use a little common sense when they remove the old stickers! We have our part time dock supervisor in charge of replacing them. Instead of paying $5 for a razor blade scraper he chose to use a torch. He melted some of my fairing. The old Volvo's have black burn marks in the paint on the doors where they put the stickers. Only the best here!

Hopefully this year they use a little common sense when they remove the old stickers! We have our part time dock supervisor in charge of replacing them. Instead of paying $5 for a razor blade scraper he chose to use a torch. He melted some of my fairing. The old Volvo's have black burn marks in the paint on the doors where they put the stickers. Only the best here!
Our guys use a torch but they only heat them enough to peel it off not burn it to the ground. Most have a small propane one they cary in a pocket I don't think it would get hot enough to burn a faring just saying "nuff said everybody stay safe

zNSFW8R.jpg

Consider this tractor sticker free....

The 90 day grace is for displaying them. You must have them and the permit in the truck as of Jan 1st.
Actually North, I think there was always a 90 day period to display the current years new IFTA sticker..especially when trucks are moving all over the country at any given time,and may not get to a terminal that is putting them on all at the same time.