Central Transport | I'm back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting boring on here you guys really need to quit patting your selves on the back bunch of do gooders striving to take central down, with your words of wisdom copied from self help books. I bet your at home watching the View, and Dr. OZ......
Central doesn't need any help taking itself down, they are doing fine on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting boring on here you guys really need to quit patting your selves on the back bunch of do gooders striving to take central down, with your words of wisdom copied from self help books. I bet your at home watching the View, and Dr. OZ......

I guarantee all the "do gooders" here have moved on to much better pastures and central is doing an excellent job of destroying itself from inside.

that's what I'm talking about I can feel the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are too easy, c'mon....I feel as if we have bonded , really all I had to do is throw a crumb out there and look at the results, it's almost like feeding the seagulls, throw out some bread and they swarm, thanks I feel better now.:woot2:

If C.T. lost his job he would be like a grateful dead follower after jerry garcia passed away, lost.

I never liked Grateful Dead, just a bunch of dope smoking freaks who never was able to be responsible for anything worth while. are you a dead head? :2437:

that's what I'm talking about I can feel the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are too easy, c'mon....I feel as if we have bonded , really all I had to do is throw a crumb out there and look at the results, it's almost like feeding the seagulls, throw out some bread and they swarm, thanks I feel better now.:woot2:
Glad we could help.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me something to work with !!!!!!!!!!!! everyone is throwing stipulations on me???? losers, boozers, pot smokers" drunks and hard to finds, we need to hear the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is central no holds barred ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.................

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me something to work with !!!!!!!!!!!! everyone is throwing stipulations on me???? losers, boozers, pot smokers" drunks and hard to finds, we need to hear the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is central no holds barred ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.................
This isn't a court of law 42...........There are no stipulations on here except to follow the rules of truckingboards...........We have not specified a condition or agreement on what you post..............Just follow the rules................Seems pretty cut an dry.