I'm Back..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Dec 9, 2015.

1. MuddleVanHeck

MuddleVanHeck Active Member

Let me just add that The Ahnold would have been perfectly fine if he would have left "climate change" out of his diatribe. The greenhouse gases that impact the climate are not related to air pollution. The climate scientists agree with that because air pollution actually self-corrects through rainfall, etc., in a process called sinking. It doesn't linger in the troposphere in the way that carbon dioxide does. If Arnold wanted to be honest, he would have made the distinction. Pollution isn't a greenhouse gas that is linked to climate change.

jimmy g likes this.
  2. MuddleVanHeck

Another note: The controversy on greenhouse gases is due to the fact that we're approaching 19 yrs. without any warming at all, and that is after nearly doubling the amount of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. NASA and NOAA have adjusted the temperature records recently, however, to make the past 'cooler' and won't give an explanation for doing so. Because Science©!!!

Before the data tampering, we were seeing a significant cooling trend, and several research papers have been consistently predicting that we're entering another ice age.

There's an inconvenient truth for you, Al Gore.

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  3. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

There will be a major cool down after the next asteroid strike, then we'll all wish we had a couple of extra degrees.

MuddleVanHeck likes this.
  4. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

I guess these people just need a little rain ?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/11/world/asia/china-smog-challenge.html?_r=0

[​IMG]

Magoo and pilot87 like this.
  5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

6. MuddleVanHeck

jimmy g likes this.
  7. MuddleVanHeck

I don't know why my answer merged with his post, but it's in there. ^^

jimmy g likes this.
  8. AzPilot

Yes, thanks for proving my point.

http://www.cleanerairforlondon.org....ta/trends-london/history-air-pollution-london

History of air pollution in London
    London has suffered with poor air quality for many centuries.

In the 19th and 20th centuries thick fogs, known as pea-soupers were prevalent, caused by the burning of coal in homes and factories. These fogs caused large numbers of deaths from respiratory and cardiovascular problems, none more so than the great smog of 1952, which was a severe pollution event lasting for five days.

It was estimated that the smog killed in excess of 4,000 people and affected the health of a further 100,000 (more recent research suggests that the number of fatalities was closer to 12,000). This event led to changes in practices and regulations including the development of the Clean Air Act in 1993.

The following documents provide an interesting overview of the history of air pollution in London.

The air quality in London is improving. In the last fifteen years the concentrations of all local air pollutants in London have decreased, as demonstrated in the graph below (ozone remains a problem, however this is not considered a local pollutant).

[​IMG]

9. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

The city was socked in by smoke from burning coal, how does that disprove anything about co2 in the atmosphere. What it should show you is burning fossil fuels can cause problems right?
    You guys must be livid about the world agreement in Paris this weekend.
    When I seen the news I thought my republicans aren't going to like this

10. MuddleVanHeck

It's so easy if you try. One more time, read slowly if you have to:

You cannot blame pollution for climate change. CO2 is invisible and pollution is not.

The only way you are going to reduce (invisible) CO2 emmissions (in the upper troposphere) is to nuke China and India, and for the record, NO. WAY.

11. MuddleVanHeck

The same Leftists who can't control a small fraction of Muslim terrorists now *think* they can control the weather.

*sigh*

Northern Flash, Big Dave and jimmy g like this.
  12. MuddleVanHeck

It doesn't disprove CO2 in the atmosphere, but tell me where did the global warming go? 19 years and counting, and the best they could do was *adjust* the data to change the numbers, then lie to Congress about why they couldn't produce their information. They knew some people would fall for it.

Don't be that guy.

jimmy g likes this.
  13. MuddleVanHeck

The same left-wing moonbats who want to save the planet only manage create more of these.

Feed them first.

[​IMG]

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Grapes grew in Scotland in the 1300s. Yet we're told we have Global Warming today....

15. AzPilot

For the record I was talking about Air Pollution and how burning coal was killing us(think smoking cigarettes).

On the topic of Climate change, the oceans are absorbing a lot of the heat and are warming.

16. MuddleVanHeck

Nobody likes air pollution. Arnold tried to link it to climate change.

Here's how the scam works:

1. A narcissistic president who spends like a fool on vanity projects like "climate change" and invests accordingly (see Al Gore)

2. Politicize virtually all of our government agencies to carry his message

3. Plays the media because... well, they're a bunch of elitist dupes and they will amplify whatever he wants them to

4. Commits even more fraud against the people, such as committing the taxpayer to dole out ANOTHER $100 billion per year on Solyndra-like projects

5. Provides 'cover' for all of his department heads when their lie gets exposed

6. Enlists Hollywood's "beautiful people" to provide propaganda to us hicks in flyover country

7. Uses fear to assure maximum return on investment for his offshore holding companies -- through taxpayer subsidies

8. Hopes he can skate past Climategate 1 and 2 (the hacking of the IPCC computers that proved they were trying to 'hide the decline and conspiring to silence the science that proved we were not warming)

9. Prays he can distract from the lack of warming by getting an agreement that even the dufus, John Kerry admitted won't make a bit of difference

10. Voila! Wracks up our nation's debt for non-existent bullsh#t scam that wasn't happening in the first place, so his minions can say "See? It worked, you dregs who doubted Him."

No, it's perfectly fine to want to breathe clean air. But we cannot take our eye off the ball when we have a president who is nothing more than a common scam artist. The technology already exists to clean up the air. We did it. This is just a backdoor scheme to distribute our (non-existent) wealth to nations like India and China. It's not enough that they have most of our jobs.

jimmy g likes this.
  17. AzPilot

You're preaching to the choir....I'm not a supporter of this Administration.

18. MuddleVanHeck

If I sound particularly irritated, it's because of the climate "deal" he committed us to without Congress.

19. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

This administration just called Isis the j.v. team, spent $45 million on a gas station, $500 million training 5 Syrian Rebels and people believe he can change the weather.

Unreal.

20. MuddleVanHeck

His brain-dead minion, John Kerry, actually said these words in Paris on December 9:

"The fact is that even if every American citizen biked to work, carpooled to school, used only solar panels to power their homes, if we each planted a dozen trees, if we somehow eliminated all of our domestic greenhouse gas emissions, guess what – that still wouldn’t be enough to offset the carbon pollution coming from the rest of the world.

If all the industrial nations went down to zero emissions –- remember what I just said, all the industrial emissions went down to zero emissions -– it wouldn’t be enough, not when more than 65% of the world’s carbon pollution comes from the developing world." -John Kerry