I'm Back..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Dec 9, 2015.

1. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Fascinating....

2. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I could use that monkey penis

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So someone with a computer making a video is fascinating? What happened to your climate arguing, other than this proves that someone with a computer can show whatever changes he desires?

4. AzPilot

There is no use arguing with people who have a bias against science.

It's the" War on Science" and if a person were to go along with science it might change their perception of other things they might believe were true, and it may be better for them to not to start down that road.

Dick Dastardly likes this.
  5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Same here. I'm still trying to figure out how many heads have been lopped off by the evil Global Warming that the left is so concerned about.

6. Northern Flash

Hang on there driver. The Democrats think that they can control the earth's atmosphere, the rising tides, and everything else on their fantasy wish list.

7. Northern Flash

It's a fact that Global Warming is UNPROVEN science, because for every global warming hoax supporter, there are two others that say it's b.s.

And let's not forget......remember the emails that surfaced from a few of the top hoaxters, when they admitted that they had published fraudulent numbers? I remember it real well. The entire hoax is just a money grabbing operation. And Obama continues to dump tax payer money into the hoax because they return the money back to him through our corrupt political system.

8. Northern Flash

No. It's actually just common sense, supported by statistics. I don't believe in the tooth fairy either.

John Kerry even admitted recently that we can make all of the changes that we want to, and it still won't change the big picture any. So why put the coal industry out of business when there is nothing significant to gain?

And since we've made all of these serious changes over the past ten years, and the hoaxters say that it's getting worse, that proves that we have no serious effect on the overall atmosphere or temperatures, otherwise we'd see improvements. But we don't.

9. AzPilot

Personally I don't how much of the warming is man made and how much a natural cycle of the earth, but at minimum we shouldn't have to breathe polluted air just because someone wants to burn coal.

Back to science......what's you're take on Evolution.

10. Northern Flash

We've made lots of changes, but the hoaxters still claim that it's getting worse, so that proves that we can't control the climate.

Then spend money filtering the exhaust from the coal fired plants, don't shut down the entire industry and put all of those folks out of work. We can send people to the moon, so we can surely do a better job filtering the air.

I'm hoping to someday, heck, I still drag my knuckles.

11. AzPilot

I agree, if they can filter the exhaust that works for me.
    I still drag my knuckles....That's funny

12. Northern Flash

There was/is a lot of people that have depended on the coal industry for their livelihood for decades and decades, and it's a shame to see those good jobs go away over polluted air. There is absolutely no excuse for shutting down those operations over their dirty exhaust, and nobody will ever convince me that we can't make their exhaust clean enough to be acceptable. Their extinction is based entirely on the green energy initiative that is promoted by the Democrat party. I'm all for expanding our horizons on wind and solar energy, but I'm not willing to put all of our eggs in that basket, and close down a PROVEN and endless supply of coal powered energy.

13. AzPilot

You would think that if they could clean up auto emissions with a catalytic converter, that some thing like that on a grand scale might work.

14. Northern Flash

There are all kinds of different air filtering systems available. But the Obama Govt. has made it perfectly clear that if you make adjustment to fit their new standards, they'll just move the goalpost further away. It's either you follow the green energy agenda, or you're getting shut down. Obama admitted it back at the beginning of his first term.