Yellow | I'm come back home.

sourpickle

TB Lurker
Credits
Well I'm leaving FedEx freight this week. To come back to Yellow. I got tired of no hrs getting yelled at on the dock. Write up's for going over 3 min of over time. And all the B.S. from mangers. This is why I love the union so much. None Union company's just sux. They treat you like sh.t. So FedEx manger's I got one thing to say.:tongue0002:

Well sometimes I get yelled at and treated like cr*p too, but remember to give them the old "I'll be here to see your last day" line.

Welcome home. :1036316054:

the doors always open

in between my teamster jobs i worked for a non and i hated just about everything about it.its nice to be back in the union.

Well I'm leaving FedEx freight this week. To come back to Yellow. I got tired of no hrs getting yelled at on the dock. Write up's for going over 3 min of over time. And all the B.S. from mangers. This is why I love the union so much. None Union company's just sux. They treat you like sh.t. So FedEx manger's I got one thing to say.:tongue0002:
My neighbor is a union man not in the trucking business but we were sitting out, mowing grass, drinking a beer and talking about it, and he was saying Formica is bringing in a bunch of non union little punks to manage the place and they have to put them in there place real quick.

He has already run off 3 new "managers" that come in saying..."this is my way, and its my way or the highway!!" With an attittude like that you just wont make it, Union or non union. My neighbor has 35+ yrs in and is basically working for a hobby as he is 65 yrs old. He works part time and has stated to me that he will not retire as long as they keep putting punks like that in management. It will be his goal to bust the little punks! I have a great neighbor!!!!!:1036316054:

Well sometimes I get yelled at and treated like cr*p too, but remember to give them the old "I'll be here to see your last day" line.

Welcome home. :1036316054:
My favorite line is close to the same....."I started without you, I will be finishing without you." I had words with a city dispatcher the other day, and when the other dispatcher and then the terminal manager got involved, I asked each of them how long they had been with Yellow. I had more than the 3 of them combined, they were still trying to re-figure the math so they would come out on top.