Yellow | I'm Done

TheBigR

04/46-02/2010
Rest In Peace
Credits
Well, I made it home in one piece, uneventful trip, new blue Volvo, easy night. Was on the phone ALL night. 1st message was from "Jeff" Truckingboards Boss, really meant alot to me that he would take time from his hectic schedule to make a call to a little old freight hauler like me, Thanks Jeff. Can't thank the guys and girls on the boards enough for all their well wishes and thoughts.

I've made alot of friends (and a few enemies) in my career as a Teamster and a truck driver. But I have to say that the gang on these boards (most of them) are some of the greatest people I have ever been associated with. My hats off to all of you. Your caring and kindness to people in need are second to none, and I'm proud to call you "friends".

I hope to stay active on the boards, but I might be out of the loop on the latest news, but you can count on me to put my 2 cents in where is does or doesn't belong. Looking forward to getting on with my normal life now that I have a little extra time on my hands (read 70 hours a week), sleeping at night, playing during the day. Thanks again to everyone here, at work, and most of all to my loving wife..........TheBigR:bgroovy:

TheBigR said:
Well, I made it home in one piece, uneventful trip, new blue Volvo, easy night. Was on the phone ALL night. 1st message was from "Jeff" Truckingboards Boss, really meant alot to me that he would take time from his hectic schedule to make a call to a little old freight hauler like me, Thanks Jeff. Can't thank the guys and girls on the boards enough for all their well wishes and thoughts.

I've made alot of friends (and a few enemies) in my career as a Teamster and a truck driver. But I have to say that the gang on these boards (most of them) are some of the greatest people I have ever been associated with. My hats off to all of you. Your caring and kindness to people in need are second to none, and I'm proud to call you "friends".

I hope to stay active on the boards, but I might be out of the loop on the latest news, but you can count on me to put my 2 cents in where is does or doesn't belong. Looking forward to getting on with my normal life now that I have a little extra time on my hands (read 70 hours a week), sleeping at night, playing during the day. Thanks again to everyone here, at work, and most of all to my loving wife..........TheBigR:bgroovy:

Congratulations Brother:clap: :clap: , You deserve what you've got coming. Enjoy it

To "THE BIG R" we salute you brother:woot: a class act and stand up guy. Enjoy that NYS pension brother... you make me have second thoughts about moving to VA from NY (pension wise).

Now that you have your life back ....it is time to enjoy the fruits ffrom your labor- the holy brail of being a Teamster. You can kick those work shoes to the corner and tell the wifey "Baby I'm coming home for good".:D

Congrats to you , enjoy life to the fullest and stay active.

If you want to fish for 2 weeks , do it.... the rush is over man.... enjoy your long vacation

Congrats BigR, please stay active man. Your knowledge and experience in union business is needed to ensure the next generation of teamster's earn the retirement you've actived. Good luck, GRIZZ

Congratulations Brother!!!! Hope the wife can get you acclimated to being a normal guy real fast.:smilie_132:
If you ever come down south look some of us rednecks up. We'd love to meet ya!:redneck: :smilies-19296: