Yellow | I'm Done

Toxic said:
AAAWWWWW this is sweet. This thread needs to be a stickey...
Nah.....TBR would just get on here everyday talking about his drag car, wife and all the spare time he has spending his retirement $$ and telling us to work more!! DS.

Docksteward said:
Nah.....TBR would just get on here everyday talking about his drag car, wife and all the spare time he has spending his retirement $$ and telling us to work more!! DS.
Where the heck did you guys find this old thread? :rofl2: Just get back to work, keep payin that pension and SS for me........:Zzzz: PS You guys are still my Heroes!!!!!

Docksteward said:
Okay, I gotta go kiss the wife as I send her off to work, gotta load up the race car to go racing tonite, probably take a Senior Power Nap after lunch, check my responsibilities as a Mod (whew), gettin tired thinkin about all I gotta do, think I'll go take a nap.......:Zzzz: :rofl2:

CFer boo hoo

TheBigR said:
Okay, I gotta go kiss the wife as I send her off to work, gotta load up the race car to go racing tonite, probably take a Senior Power Nap after lunch, check my responsibilities as a Mod (whew), gettin tired thinkin about all I gotta do, think I'll go take a nap.......:Zzzz: :rofl2:
While you were typing this CFer was on the phone with me :17: about his 15 stops today. And he actually said he would not get them all off. :paperbag1:

TheBigR said:
good luck at the track bigr am headin to dispatch now. had an overnight stay in buffy.
on my way back to 211 with mtys

Toxic said:
While you were typing this CFer was on the phone with me :17: about his 15 stops today. And he actually said he would not get them all off. :paperbag1:
Geez, Give me a break guys , Most days I do
between 12 and 15 a hour .We're talking 90 -100 a day . Of course I'm talking package car here . But anyway!

I knew it, I knew it!!!

TheBigR said:
See what you started Toxic?? I told you it would come down to this!!!:hysterical: DS.

Roadway Topic Retirement

Docksteward said:
See what you started Toxic?? I told you it would come down to this!!!:hysterical: DS.
I start stuff all the time and don't even know I have started something.