Reddaway | Im not trying to start a rumor but

That rumor has been around for quite some time on the east coast. Take your pick, UPSF or UPS. There is no truth to it so far. Its been going around about Holland for 2 years or more.

That rumor has been around for quite some time on the east coast. Take your pick, UPSF or UPS. There is no truth to it so far. Its been going around about Holland for 2 years or more.

Yeah same for us out here on the west coast. I did hear from a TM that they were really looking to buy USF before they started UPSFreight.

I heard the same thing and I also heard that they wouldn't pay the amount it took to buy USF. How true that really was, is anyone's guess?

Rumors of pending sales go back and forth all the time. If its not the "company X is being sold" its "company X is going out of business". Relax, YRCW couldn't get the price they'd need to not look like fools for buying us in the first place.
Later, Bam

There is something going on and they,re being real quiet. I've called the Clackamas HR Dept everyday for a week and a half trying to find about our wage reduction and all I get out of them is that they are still in meetings and have'nt decided on what to do yet. When do they plan on telling us? The day it takes effect? NICE!!! There's a rat in the wood pile boys and girls! Get the shovels!!! The other thing is, I find it interesting that everyone knows what their wage and benefit reduction is going to be except Reddaway. Maybe we are for sale.

damage is already done ,yrc has harmed the holland way. could bring it back with maybe with competent management,great moral booster holland people still have pride. wait a minute, waking up now must be dreaming

It would be nice if they would sell Reddaway but I don't think that's going to happen. They would rather run it into the ground and write it off. Shame. It was a great profitable company until YRC came along.

There is something going on and they,re being real quiet. I've called the Clackamas HR Dept everyday for a week and a half trying to find about our wage reduction and all I get out of them is that they are still in meetings and have'nt decided on what to do yet. When do they plan on telling us? The day it takes effect? NICE!!! There's a rat in the wood pile boys and girls! Get the shovels!!! The other thing is, I find it interesting that everyone knows what their wage and benefit reduction is going to be except Reddaway. Maybe we are for sale.

Could be that they are waiting for a yes or no vote from the NMFA teamsters. If they vote no, yrc is in big, big trouble and taking the small amount from the non unions wouldnt even make a dent in their problems.

Taking from non union and union together won't make a dent in their problems. That's the whole problem with their "plan". It won't work.

Coal miner turn yur hardhat lite on

YOU DIDNT GET THE EMAIL? WERE COAL MINERS PER MR.DOLLARS, HE WANTS TO KEEP US IN THE DARK SO WHEN THEY LOCK THE GATE WE WONT EVEN KNOW IT. WELL BE LIKE MICE SCANTING THROUGH THE DARKNESS, NOT KNOWING THE WAY OUT! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!:party-smiley-017:

The union employees in the NW have a open ended contract extension. WE are not taking a wage cut at THIS TIME ! The company and the locals wont meet again until sometime in february. At that time who knows ?

The union employees in the NW have a open ended contract extension. WE are not taking a wage cut at THIS TIME ! The company and the locals wont meet again until sometime in february. At that time who knows ?

Thats a good deal, glad to hear it. I hope it stays that way for you guys. :1036316054:

no cuts?

Well why should the company make some take pay cuts like us nons in ca.? and others like you NW dont have too. I guess we wont get nailed with it either: because that wont work1036316054:

Well why should the company make some take pay cuts like us nons in ca.? and others like you NW dont have too. I guess we wont get nailed with it either: because that wont work1036316054:

I'm sure you've heard this before... The difference is many of us in the NW are represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. We are currently in negotiations and from my understanding will not be asked for a vote until contract is signed. Those of you under the Western Agreement may be asked for a vote some time in the future.

If you chose non-union you fight as individuals and the company will continue to treat you with no respect and take from you as they wish. You will get "nailed" and "It will work". Just ask your boss.
Sorry, Bam