I'm on vacation

Double R is my hero! He even has a couple of co-workers that admire him - the guy at Bloomfield and the other guy at Verona....BOTH of them held me up on Tuesday!!! Lol

Double R is my hero! He even has a couple of co-workers that admire him - the guy at Bloomfield and the other guy at Verona....BOTH of them held me up on Tuesday!!! Lol

Wonder who did verona yesterday? Well, at least I see i taught him well. lol As for the guy doing Bloomfield, now you see why I have some of his stops on my route now. Dang slow poke, lol

I always knew you yankees were a little bit leisurely.....

We don't have time schedules and piece per minute requirements like Sysco, lol. I do however, find that to be a bit of a problem. As you see, we get guys that take their good old time and we are not paid by the hour.

We don't have time schedules and piece per minute requirements like Sysco, lol. I do however, find that to be a bit of a problem. As you see, we get guys that take their good old time and we are not paid by the hour.

Well see, I'm paid by the hour this bid, on shuttle :) I'm feeling leisurely all of a sudden..

Who the hell is Norman?!? LMAO!!!!!!! :P

Oops, sorry Flash, Norman OK, the location of our warehouse, I'm in a shuttle yard, we have 14 or 15 guys here. I just hate leaving money on the table, the way I see it, if they take 5 hrs a week from me, I'm entitled to take that, I guess if the loads are late, the delivery drivers could get together and petition Norman, so that they don't take our time, or, the warehouse could get the loads out in a more timely manner..LOL!!

Oops, sorry Flash, Norman OK, the location of our warehouse, I'm in a shuttle yard, we have 14 or 15 guys here. I just hate leaving money on the table, the way I see it, if they take 5 hrs a week from me, I'm entitled to take that, I guess if the loads are late, the delivery drivers could get together and petition Norman, so that they don't take our time, or, the warehouse could get the loads out in a more timely manner..LOL!!

Tell the warehouse to do their job and get the trucks out on time. Why should you lose money, lol.

Tell the warehouse to do their job and get the trucks out on time. Why should you lose money, lol.

Sorta the way I see it R, we are re-bidding, now everyone knows that I want shuttle, IDT that I will have a problem, but ya never know.

Did you get all moved off Hill Street? LOL!!! I wish I could have helped you, I'm a good mover.

Sorta the way I see it R, we are re-bidding, now everyone knows that I want shuttle, IDT that I will have a problem, but ya never know.

Did you get all moved off Hill Street? LOL!!! I wish I could have helped you, I'm a good mover.
Moved yesterday(Saturday). Still got alot of stuff to bring over from the old place but the heavy stuff is now done. Wife gets to unpack and set the new place up. lol