ABF | I'm out on sick leave !

chuckles

TB Lurker
Credits
In case any of you are wondering why I have not been in circulation, I've been buisy running Beagles.:smilie_132: I was having dizzy spells...............worse than normal and went to the doctor to find out my blood sugar was over 400 and I have Diabetes. So I'm to get excersize and watch my diet to get my blood sugar down where it belongs. so I've been off work for about a month now and am still having dizzy spells but my hounds are getting better :hysterical: Oh yeah my new cell phone wont ring when I get a call and now it wont even take a charge so I need to get anouther new one so until I do I wont be able to talk on it..............I will post it on here when I get a new one.
KateLynntakes2ndplace.jpg

Thats me in 2nd place.:smilie_132:
No the fat guy not the Beagle.

Damn it Chuckles! It's about time you poked your nose in on the boards!:1036316054:

Sorry to hear you been ill but atleast now you know and it can be treated and your life will be back to it's normal chaos soon!

So welcome back Chuckles!
bighug9wd.gif

Make sure you take care of yourself there chuckles. You will make a fancy meal for those Beagles if you drop dead somewhere and nobody can help you.:hysterical:

Hey Chuckles ain't no dang wonder you don't answer the phone. Take care of yourself and get better soon.

By the way that's a nice picture of you holdin' her mouth shut while you play with her tail with the other hand!

Damn it Chuckles! It's about time you poked your nose in on the boards!:1036316054:

Sorry to hear you been ill but atleast now you know and it can be treated and your life will be back to it's normal chaos soon!

So welcome back Chuckles!
bighug9wd.gif
Thank you Donna AKA Hussy:smilie_132: I'll be able to pest you for a little while till I go back to the grind :funky:

Hey Chuckles ain't no dang wonder you don't answer the phone. Take care of yourself and get better soon.

By the way that's a nice picture of you holdin' her mouth shut while you play with her tail with the other hand!
Thanks Friend of the frog AKA....................................Naw your secrets safe with me.:hysterical: Mike 01 My *** will be draggin in after running Beagles 10 hours a day.:1036316054: And I wasnt playin with her tail Frog ! My sheeples will get mad at me.

Yeah I've been woundering where you were?
Although as much as I used to see you on the truckingboards before your time off,I find it hard to believe your post count is so low?

Now on another note,can you still be a professional truckdriver when you have Diabetes?

I know my wife has type two,shes a school bus driver.
Shes been doing that for 23 years,and has had it for around 15 years.
She also works with older drivers that have the type one,they have to give themselves shots.
Their freight walks on,and off the bus,they haul kids,and its ok with the State of NY for them to keep driving.

But I heard that if your a truck driver you can't have either type?

I'm asking you,because you say you have it,so whats the true story on this issue my friend?

I'm on vacation this week,and my funds are low,so I'm checking out all of the posts for free.

I know by this post from you that other then being dizzy you are doing ok.
Well I'm glad to hear that.

Heres my prayer for you.
"Have fun,be safe,and may the Lord direct your path it works for me."Apostolic

Yeah I've been woundering where you were?
Although as much as I used to see you on the truckingboards before your time off,I find it hard to believe your post count is so low?

Now on another note,can you still be a professional truckdriver when you have Diabetes?

I know my wife has type two,shes a school bus driver.
Shes been doing that for 23 years,and has had it for around 15 years.
She also works with older drivers that have the type one,they have to give themselves shots.
Their freight walks on,and off the bus,they haul kids,and its ok with the State of NY for them to keep driving.

But I heard that if your a truck driver you can't have either type?

I'm asking you,because you say you have it,so whats the true story on this issue my friend?

I'm on vacation this week,and my funds are low,so I'm checking out all of the posts for free.

I know by this post from you that other then being dizzy you are doing ok.
Well I'm glad to hear that.

Heres my prayer for you.
"Have fun,be safe,and may the Lord direct your path it works for me."Apostolic
You can drive truck as long as you have it under control without insulin. But as of now mine is not under control I have diziness with mine and my eyes wont focus the way they should. So I'm on sick leave until I get it under control.

I know my wife got hers because shes way over weight.
They claim if she can drop 100 lbs,or better she may be well again?

I guess the weight thing is making everyone in America sick,according to all the studies that people are doing.
I'm about 45 lbs over weight,but so far God has blessed me with very good health.
Other then one stent that was put in my main artry last October,I'm very healthy.

I said a prayer for you to be healed,and be able to return to work real soon.

If we can believe God formed the universe out of nothing,we can believe he can heal any of his creations.

Theres many examples of heallings in the Bible,which states if two,or more believe anything ,and ask in Jesus name it will be done.

Well I believe it,and have seen him heal many things in a lot of people,so it works for me.
I pray that it will also work for you my truckingboard friend.

I know my wife got hers because shes way over weight.
They claim if she can drop 100 lbs,or better she may be well again?

I guess the weight thing is making everyone in America sick,according to all the studies that people are doing.
I'm about 45 lbs over weight,but so far God has blessed me with very good health.
Other then one stent that was put in my main artry last October,I'm very healthy.

I said a prayer for you to be healed,and be able to return to work real soon.

If we can believe God formed the universe out of nothing,we can believe he can heal any of his creations.

Theres many examples of heallings in the Bible,which states if two,or more believe anything ,and ask in Jesus name it will be done.

Well I believe it,and have seen him heal many things in a lot of people,so it works for me.
I pray that it will also work for you my truckingboard friend.
Thank You Very much. :smilie_132:

get well soon chuckles, i need someone to stop and eat a "Pearl Burger" and chilli at the ARCO with me!
and i just wanted to tell you dallas still s*cks,....with or without tuna!......congrats on the hounds 2nd place.

i tried telling him to join "the network"....it has been a while since i held a conversation with his voicemail, before i realized it was a voicemail...doh!