XPO | Im so sick of hearing........

enronintheworks

TB Lurker
Credits
THATS IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.....how many line haulers really know there family, or think they do, time flies very fast, let alone when you work 60hrs a week and also need your sleep, I dont care how much money you make, you cant buy time, not family time either, 70 grand dosent turn back the clock to take in all you missed with your children, try going back to a 40 hr week, then youll know how much you really did miss and how much you thought you knew your family. You think your wives and kids really know there dad/husband,,,lmao They see a man who is always at work, when he is home is almost always sleeping, he's not worth a crap on a saturday, or if he is he slept half the day, and Thanksgiving dinner, He was a zombie and ate and went to bed early. So I hear Im doing it for the family, lmao, then sell the boat, bike, new truck, 5 bedroom house and down size!!!!! You think the wife likes sleeping alone 5 nights a week, maybe shes not, The kids dont know there father, cuz mom raised them all there life. Some guys get on l;inehaul to pay off the bills, BUT THEN thet go out and buy so much new crap they can never come off the road, its all about the money my azz........ keep braging up the big money, cuz thats all you got, your loosing the family!!!!! :Bondage:

enronintheworks said:
THATS IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.....how many line haulers really know there family, or think they do, time flies very fast, let alone when you work 60hrs a week and also need your sleep, I dont care how much money you make, you cant buy time, not family time either, 70 grand dosent turn back the clock to take in all you missed with your children, try going back to a 40 hr week, then youll know how much you really did miss and how much you thought you knew your family. You think your wives and kids really know there dad/husband,,,lmao They see a man who is always at work, when he is home is almost always sleeping, he's not worth a crap on a saturday, or if he is he slept half the day, and Thanksgiving dinner, He was a zombie and ate and went to bed early. So I hear Im doing it for the family, lmao, then sell the boat, bike, new truck, 5 bedroom house and down size!!!!! You think the wife likes sleeping alone 5 nights a week, maybe shes not, The kids dont know there father, cuz mom raised them all there life. Some guys get on l;inehaul to pay off the bills, BUT THEN thet go out and buy so much new crap they can never come off the road, its all about the money my azz........ keep braging up the big money, cuz thats all you got, your loosing the family!!!!! :Bondage:
Thats easy for someone in Minn.Down here a $135.000 home put you the hood.I don't do l/h for the money its the best why I can serve the needs of conway.

enronintheworks said:
Man you really nailed it!:rockon:

not to mention 99% of the clowns Ive worked with were divorced and half of them divorced twice, cant imagine why :duh:

135 g here gets you in the 494/694 loop, so you hear gunshots everynight :chairshot:

and yes, the manufacturing and distribution of meth tainted kool-aid will do the job! :tongue

enronintheworks said:
Seems to me that is how the entire trucking industry runs. Or didn't you know that. Welcome to trucking. Hea, If you don't like it deliver newspapers or flip burgers

enronintheworks said:
not to mention 99% of the clowns Ive worked with were divorced and half of them divorced twice, cant imagine why :duh:

135 g here gets you in the 494/694 loop, so you hear gunshots everynight :chairshot:

and yes, the manufacturing and distribution of meth tainted kool-aid will do the job! :tongue
I have to be honest I like being on l/h.I only do about 12 a night and sleep 5.5 a day.If I was on days by the time I got off my kids would be in bed.It realy work out for me.