Impeachment Proceedings.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lazarus745, May 17, 2017.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I know what you mean.Im tired of those radical Conservatives rioting on college campuses to keep out Liberal speakers.Tired of seeing marches,riots,human roadblocks coming from them radical Conservatives.Im tired of the Congressional White Caucas ignorant impeachment rant being drummed up by the bias Conservative media.
    Save your moral equivalency,it dont exist.

SAC75 and buffalobill like this.
  2. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

I was referring to posters on here...not people in the streets exercising their right to protest..... I think you knew what I meant...

I will respond to your points..... People have a right to protest, however rioting is a different matter...marching isn't rioting.... I also don't think that blocking roads is a good way to draw attention to whatever issue being protested....it gets attention yes, but not the kind that helps though...
    As far as impeachment rants.... I don't believe it will happen...justified or not...and furthermore.... The right-wing media frequently talked about impeaching Obama...and lots of impeaching of Obama posts on here to..... Not that it matters really, it's not going to change the basic fundamentals of whats wrong with politics anyway....... It just drives the wedge of division deeper among the population which only serves the politicians and their "masters".... All the political arguing isn't helping any of us...and that " us" includes you and I....

Moral equivalency?.... First off, neither political party has any morals, especially when it comes to actually doing whats best for the citizens..... Secondly, I'll agree that "moral equivalency" doesn't exist.....but there is definitely an "immoral equivalency" that does exist and is represented quite noticeably in both major political parties.... If you think that Conservative politicians are all great and all Democratic politicians are evil and the problem, then you're not being objective... When a society loses its ability to be objective... Then we are easily divided and conquered..... As long as we are going to have to "choose" between Democrats and Republicans we are going to continue to disintegrate as a viable and cohesive nation.....

Magoo likes this.
  3. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

It's much different to call names and disrespectfully attack a person,party,idea ect.ect of people that don't debate on this forum.I have and will slam Obama,Michael Mooreand Islam
    however if they came to this forum to debate I would be respectful to them in a personal debate.If you go back and forth and call each other stupid and ignorant and F You it takes away so much from any semblance of intellect.We should blast people with facts and even then we will have different perspectives.Im to stupid and thin skinned for name calling, I'm
    ready to throw down when it happens.
    I do hate what our media and the deceitful direction the democrats are trying to take our country and I think it's starting to piss a lot of people off.Hopefully we can treat each other with respect on this forum.
    Btw the way I appreciate a different perspective and it's good to see you post again Pilot.

4. pilot87

Not all people have equal opportunities in life.... Many peoples lives are altered by events that happen to them...some for good some for worse..... Those that need help should have help available..... That is what made this nation better.....and helping each other is what makes us great....not selfishness...not an everyone for themselves mentality........
    We all know or have heard about people that "get away" with abusing the system.... We will never be able to stop it all.... The ones that are abusing the system, that does damage it for all of us, are the political ruling class and those that have "bought" them..... Not a relative few who might get a scant amount of food stamps or disability......

Life isn't always fair...sure there are people that take unfair advantage of the system and can do something's a "working person" can't do...... That's not going to change.....
    As far as the person you refer to, I have no knowledge of his personal circumstances and whatever they are, doesn't mean his political opinions are any less valid than yours or anyone else....
    Lots of people like the social safety nets available to society.... What you're telling me is that ONLY Democrats use the benefits of social programs that you call "entitlements" and all of them are abusing them and no conservatives avail themselves to such programs.....and if any did, none would take an unfair advantage.... Well, I hate to break your rose colored image, but that's not always true.. People that identify with being a Republican use social safety net programs just like people who identify with being a Democrat do....and I'm sure both types have their share of "scammers"...... When it comes to money and greed that is something that doesn't have boundaries...... As far as what gets the " votes".... Both parties know what their respective base of supporters wants to hear and they both are great at telling them exactly that....but notice just how little it matters....

Magoo likes this.
  5. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Never used it before but it works like magic
    In a thread that persons posts disappear,
    On the main page if the person on ignore list makes a comment it calls them just 'Ignored member"
    and the [​IMG] is displayed

6. pilot87

Yes it did.... Gets old no matter which way it flows...

I agree....and to take it one step farther, I can honestly say that there aren't any (or extremely few) politicians today that are a true Democrat or a true Republican .... Corruption and the subsequent breakdown of the political system has blurred that line...
    Reality should be that both parties have the same goal as to the best interests of society as a whole....rather than both parties serving the best interests of their masters that have purchased them....

I truly understand why people voted for Trump and the hope placed in him to be different in a way that brings some benefit to the average citizen....but I honestly believe that will not happen.... He is one of them...not one of us, so to speak.... Really we can do nothing other than to sit back and watch... The whole "right vs left" is just nothing more than a distraction to keep us from paying to much attention to who really is in control and to what end.... Just my humble opinion

7. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I figured that Mejican internet was on da fritz.

Big Dave and pilot87 like this.
  8. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Gross. Who thinks of that :shit:?

Magoo likes this.
  9. pilot87

"Mejican" internet works great....costs less too!!...
    I did spend some significant time beyond the clutches of the "net"... and I can say it was refreshing and freeing in some ways.... But it also feels like you're disconnected from the rest of the World.... It's nice to be part of the " hive" I must admit though.....
    Sometimes life is busy and time needs to be prioritized.... Hence the absence .... I'll check in from time to time though.... Hopefully not stir things up to much....lol

falconfan, Magoo and ABFer like this.
  10. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

Sigmund Freud - what's on a man's mind.

[​IMG]

What's on Magoo's mind.

[​IMG]

Big Dave, ABFer and buffalobill like this.
  11. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

then again this is from a memo that was leaked to a reporter that no one has seen

As I stated, Comey is in a corner and I don't think he will fall on the sword for anyone

He wanted to be J Edgar Hoover but needed the info first

12. Magoo

I was thinking about you

pilot87 likes this.
  13. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

Whatever, if that and a blue pill gets you there.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  14. Magoo

I hope your on birth control

15. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

If he's trying to win hearts and minds the Dems already have that voting bloc.

16. aflifer

aflifer Well-Known Member

So which is it? In the first paragraph, you wax poetic about creating a utopian society where all are given equality, but then you caution about the innate unfairness of life?

Think this might have been something that our founders may have understood when they only guaranteed the right to PURSUE happiness?

Guaranteed happiness and success for all is a Ponzi-scheme that preys on those that look lightly on upon relinquishing their power and freedoms to others........

Pursuing happiness is a grave responsibility though, I can see why many choose to shirk it.....

buffalobill and falconfan like this.
  17. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Guaranteed happiness and success for all is a Ponzi-scheme that preys on those that look lightly on upon relinquishing their power and freedoms to others........

Pursuing happiness is a grave responsibility though, I can see why many choose to shirk it.....

I'm going to try and memorize those two sentences.Number one I agree,number two it
    will make me sound much smarter than the average truck driver.

18. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

157 replies to a fake narrative? Impeachment hearings based on what? Based on the fact that he won an election, since the impeachment word was first thrown out within hours of his win?
    Keep following the shiny object fellas, keep following the shiny object.

Rastus and buffalobill like this.
  19. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

because the left still has their panties in a wad because they lost and there was no court to run to to get the will of the people overturned

buffalobill likes this.
  20. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

The left isn't the only one with their panties in a wad. Coming on here and being called a brain dead, racist nazi gets old, and that's all I keep hearing from the whiner who can't take the heat. That's fine that he thinks that, but when I hurt his feelings because hes a welfare bum and I question his judgement because of that, how is that any different.

SAC75 likes this.