Impeachment Proceedings.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lazarus745, May 17, 2017.

1. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

You can go cry with Magoo. Your teardrops mean nothing to me!

2. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

Do you think posting 8000 posts in a row is going to do anything? Good job! LOL. You sure proved your point! Jk

3. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Personally, I don't even read threads like this one. When the title is bogus from the beginning, I won't waste my time.

SAC75 and buffalobill like this.
  4. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

163 posts and not one changed mind, I rate that an enormous failure.

Northern Flash and buffalobill like this.
  5. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

6. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

With all due respect Mr aflifer, I think you missed my point to the poster that I was responding to.... I didn't "wax poetically" about creating a Utopian society where everyone is given equality.....and I didn't "caution" anyone about the unfairness of life.....IF that is what you got from my post, I suggest you go back and reread it with a bit more objectivity....... Perhaps you could show me where I stated that everyone should be given equality?....... and furthermore, about the unfairness in life, I was stating the fact of the matter.... Are you saying there isn't unfairness in life?... At some point in all of our lives, we are subjected to unfairness....... On the other hand, wouldn't it be nice for society if life was more fair for everyone?... NO one seems to be happy when treated unfairly....are you?

There is no such thing as being able to "Guarantee happiness".... NO one is saying that......and I certainly didn't say, nor even imply, such a thing in the post you quoted.......

Ponzi-Scheme: 'A fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from any actual profit earned....." ...doesn't sound like "Guaranteed Happiness" to me.... .

Are you saying that having a society that takes care of those most vulnerable and in need, equates to "relinquishing their power and freedoms to others"?... if so, I would disagree with that assertion...

I'm quite sure that's what the intent is...... It does say " Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness" after all....

Look around you in society, most people are "pursuing" whatever "Happiness" they wish....some pursue wealth...some pursue simpler things in life.....A person can be "happy" without actively "pursuing any particular goal......

I don't think anyone "MUST" go out and pursue things that make them "happy" as in "a grave responsibility"......but I would say that preserving the right of everyone to pursue "happiness" (if they so choose to do so) would be a responsibility of the Government towards its people and the responsibility of the people to make sure the Government maintains that Right.... Such as it is in the Constitution...

Magoo and falconfan like this.
  7. pilot87

I don't think anyone is trying to change anyone's mind........ It's just people expressing opinions and view points.... Is that what you think you are doing...trying to change minds??.... If so, " I rate that an enormous failure" ...

Magoo likes this.
  8. pilot87

Your post adding to that number I might point out...... and nothing wrong with that either....

I haven't heard of any such "Impeachment" hearings......yet......

Ummm Nooo......but the possible.....notice I said "possible," charge of obstruction of justice........

So far there has not been any concrete evidence ...of course firing the guy investigating the alleged "Russian ties" and Russian meddling in the Election does not make it look good for Trump..... There are allegations with apparently enough substance to warrant an investigation.. ...
    The investigation should move forward and see what turns up..... If it turns up nothing...so be it.....

You do the same..... I know I can count on that.....

Magoo likes this.
  9. pilot87

The Left are not happy with Trump winning...of course.....much along the same line that the Right was not happy with Obama winning before that.....

I blame the loss on the Democratic Party more than on anything Trump said or did..... Clinton's interference with the Democratic primaries through the support of Debbie Wasserman Schultz.. to insure that Sanders was defeated..... Had Sanders won.....I think he would have defeated Trump....assuming no other meddling occurred...

One other point that I believe benefited Trump was the nearly 24 coverage of Trump by the media.... Trump got a lot of free media time...and of course people tuned in to see and hear him..whether to see the "train wreck" or because they wanted to actually know what he will do for the voters......and the networks profited by that......

Magoo likes this.
  10. pilot87

That seems to be the only thing you have......call people that you disagree with "Cry babies" ....rather than defending your view points with well thought out reasoning...... I'm sure you can do much better than that SAC75...... give yourself a chance....It will make you sound much more enlightened than just tossing out "cry baby" all the time......

My "teardrops"??.... Since when have I posted anything about Trump winning and wishing him removed??... I haven't even posted on here since he was sworn in as President...... Speaking of tears and crying....have you forgotten all the whining and crying you did the last 8 years of Obama?.....

C'mom...give the "cry baby" stuff a rest and just have some reasonably civil dialog ......

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  11. pilot87

8000 posts in a row???? lol I haven't made 8000 posts ....much less all in a row... Are you okay?..... Why would I think....or rather, why would YOU think that by my posting my opinion about anything on here is going to "do anything"? What "thing" would that be SAC75?...

I'm I to guess that you think, by your reasoning, that your posts are "doing something"??....anything???

Magoo likes this.
  12. pilot87

But you did......

Magoo likes this.
  13. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

I agree about dws, but it wasn't just her, the debate questions being sent to Hillary from cnn didn't help, and now the popular media has lost a LOT of credibility, and them dragging the same story through the mud just about puts the final nail in their coffin.

14. Rastus

Not to mention how dumb would you have to think your candidate is that you need to give her debate questions? The woman has been in politics for 45 years.

Northern Flash and buffalobill like this.
  15. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

They must not have had very much confidence in the crook old POS.

buffalobill and SAC75 like this.
  16. pilot87

She unarguably ran a very poor campaign... I believe she thought she would win without even trying.....that is until Sanders started to become relevant.... The way they handled that, along with everything else, was one misstep after another......
    Even in spite of that, she won more individual votes....but just not across a broad section of the Nation...

The media is, by and large, corporate owned..... They saw the dollar signs in Trump and gladly played along.... I really don't think they have any less credibility than before....but since Trump has turned on any media outlet, or media person, that says or publishes anything negative about him...calling them "fake news".... Basically starting a " war" with the media..... Now we see the unrelenting push against him by many media outlets on just about any issue that might get traction as a result....
    Trump brings a lot of this on himself......
    Media...especially the News media, in spite of whats wrong with them, is still a very important part of the process..... To dismiss the news media as "fake" because you don't agree with what they report is the beginnings of a very dangerous slid towards a basically state controlled media.......

I understand all the hoopla surrounding Trump, but we all need to be alert and careful about what we may be giving up just because we've become swept up in the moment.... Just realize that people like us...both YOU and I, aren't important to the people that own the system......
    Don't get to blinded by any particular politician or party.... Neither are our friends looking out for us... I see blind loyalty on here for political party..... and their corporate owned politicians.... and that is a danger to the viability to the Country ....

SAC75 and Magoo like this.
  17. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I begin to see media as another part of the Deep State.....not as some kind of service to the people but a service to their corporate sponsors...and they walk hand in hand with the politicians and deep state intelligence agencies imo.

Rastus and SAC75 like this.
  18. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

I agree completely
    The difference here is the MSM and the narrative created
    See when Barry won, the TEA party movement emerged
    The MSM wanted to portray these people as racist violent xenophobes
    Sadly for them that narrative never translated to reality
    Trump wins now the violence is from the left seen and documented yet the MSM refused to aknowledge it, in fact going long distance to cover up and hide it

If this fraction of American history teaches us anything it is how left Both the media and the Dems have become

buffalobill and SAC75 like this.
  19. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Of course he did there was no way In hell that Hilly was going to lose, it was in the bag
    Use the opportunity to portray the right as nutty as possible
    Then the worse thing that could happen did
    The American people sick and tired of being dictated too voted for the guy that could not win
    DCGrad was devastated
    The left was devastated
    The MSM was devastated
    The establishment was devastated

Now the only solution is to destroy the usurper

20. Rastus

If TB is any indication everyone is wise to the msm because the MSM isn't moving the
    needle a bit. Normal people have really had it with this crap.

SAC75 and buffalobill like this.