Important news breaking report on Russia debacle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kantgetryte, Oct 10, 2017.

1. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go Well-Known Member

According to the FCC trump can't yank major networks off the air
    More bull :crap: from the notorious liar admin.

2. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

3. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

Pretty much all of United States history, and a good bit of post 19th Century European history, informs the casual student of politics,......say seventh grade level,........that the ability to silence a free press,.....no matter how stupid, ignorant , or wrong,(.......see National "Enquirer",.....the newspaper with the largest circulation in the U.S.,......that can't even spell it's own name correctly,....and gave us stories like "BatBoy Lives!".....)..........does not reside in any branch of government,.....and is protected by that dastardly First Amendment.......

Whether Mr. Trump is either grossly misinformed about basic seventh-grade civics principles,.....or he is a flagrant and serial liar of convenience,.....will probably be finally decided in the Court of Public Opinion,.....from which there is no appeal.........

I , for one,....am willing to give Mr. Trump the benefit of the doubt, and say that his knowledge of basic democratic principles is minuscule, to say the least,......and he is "learning" on the job. The problem with learning the Presidency,..."on the job",...so to speak, is that if you're starting off with a less than seventh grade understanding of basic civics,.....and you proudly declare you don't read books,....and the books you've "written",....( see Tony Schwartz...)...were all ghost written,........well, then the process may take decades,..if not a lifetime,....and as we all know, a Presidential term is 4 years........

The other option,.....that Mr. Trump is a prolifigate liar,....in spite of his massive I.Q......is sure to leave our allies around the world scratching their heads, and wondering about whether anything he says can be taken at face value,.....and that ....either in spite of,...or because of,...that massive intellect,.....Mr.Trump chose to ....."lie"....about his knowledge of basic government, by making a statement so breathtakingly idiotic,.....that most other heads of state will be wondering about lead levels in the White House water supply......is not a prospect that I care to contemplate, especially with Mr.Trump's finger so close to the nuclear button........

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  4. canaryinthemine

Ah,...thank you. I think most of us guessed that their bias was to the right end of the spectrum. But it's good to see it verified, and to look at the list of other news organizations ranked the same, to see if they are in .....good company,...so to speak....

5. 20_yrs_2_go

inspite of his massive I.Q......is sure to leave our allies aroundthe world scratching their heads, and wondering about whether anything he says can be taken at face value,.....and that ....either in spiteof,...or because of,...that massiveintellect,.....Mr.Trump chose to ....."lie"....about his knowledge of basic government, bymaking a statement so breathtakinglyidiotic,.....that most other heads of state will be wondering about lead levels in the White House water supply......is not a prospectthat I care to contemplate, especially withMr.Trump's finger so close to the nuclearbutton........

---------------
    In short, KJU and the ayatollah didn't endorse trump for his _______ IQ
    It's easier to say once Donald was elected The puppet show then begins

6. canaryinthemine

Keep an eye on the Yemeni civil war and Saudi Arabia's sponsoring of civilian genocide there. We are heavily supplying Saudi Arabia there,....and the United States will be complicit when war crimes charges start to appear.

Part of the flap with Qatar was about that,...and Al Jazeera's ongoing reporting of Saudi atrocities....

This is why our......"allies"...in the region,......Saudi Arabia, UAE,Bahrain and Egypt,......tried to blockade Qatar. Al Jazeera is based there and protected by the government of Qatar,........So is the largest United States military base in the Middle East........

Mr. Trump chose to side with Saudi Arabia,............Kind of leaves that military base hanging in limbo......

Saudi Arabia said they would lift the blockade of Qatar,......if the government would shut down Al Jazeera,.....an independently-run news organization heavily relied on and respected by most of the Arab world.

Why did Mr. Trump choose Saudi Arabia's side?

7. 20_yrs_2_go

There are untold stories about the royal Saudis and islam.
    Here is one of them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...000-lashes-10-years-prison-face-flogging.html

8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

There is just one problem with that way of thinking. Nowadays, everything has gone political, and you have to fact-check the fact-checkers because they all have an agenda.

Most don't care about their reputation nowadays, it's more about the money from the advertisers. And if they print favorable stories that promote the advertiser's agenda, they get more money.

This would be my recommendation. Take every issue individually, and analyze it for yourself.

9. Northern Flash

Nobody would support that, not even us from the right.
    He was making a statement and it worked.
    You guys need to stop taking him so literally.
    He's unconventional, but he knows how to get his point across.

10. Northern Flash

A better question is why did Hillary Clinton take so much money from Saudi Arabia, since they oppress women?

Big Dave likes this.
  11. Northern Flash

It wasn't a lie, it was a statement intended to slam the media, and only the brain dead would actually think that Trump COULD yank a major network off the air.
    Where do you fit in?

SAC75 likes this.
  12. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

the commie vs the capitalist
    sounds like a Godzilla movie

13. 20_yrs_2_go

Bernie never got a golden shower in Moscow
    I guess that makes him Godzilla

kantgetryte likes this.
  14. Northern Flash

It doesn't matter how many times you tell the same lie, it will never become true.

SAC75 likes this.
  15. 20_yrs_2_go

Or in Trump's case
    The truth became a traitor

16. Northern Flash

:scratchhead:
    Dang, I must need some sleep. That makes no sense.:idunno:

SAC75 likes this.
  17. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

Maybe not a golden shower but Hilldog sure used the large strap-on to him

Northern Flash and Big Dave like this.
  18. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I think Bernie honeymooned in Moscow....when it was communist....who knows what he did there?

19. 20_yrs_2_go

I recall the same story however Bernie's name has yet to come up during Mueller's investigation so it's all good until further notice

20. 20_yrs_2_go

I would say DWS did a bigger # on Bernie and she paid the price for it

Sometimes people in politics DO see justice served....