Estes | important news regarding delay pay at estes express lines

I think you know exactly why SOME TERMINALS are slow. You have thrown that bait out for the taking several times now. If you care about your fellow drivers, why don't you fill them in? Elvis out and waiting.....
bait? I'm I fishing now? maybe it is the fact im tired and need to go take my nap, but you lost me elvis......TruckN4Jesus out, confused, tired, and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink1:

bait? I'm I fishing now? maybe it is the fact im tired and need to go take my nap, but you lost me elvis......TruckN4Jesus out, confused, tired, and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink1:

i must say man you are GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! i just sit here and giggle because you are driving people insane and i LOVE it!!! :D keep up the good work :D:hysterical:

hey you guys ever hear of this new thing called a cellphone with wireless carrier internet service? It is something else you can access the internet anywhere you get cell phone service :)

When do you find time to use internet on cell phone.You claim you have no delay time. I hope that you are not driving down the road playing net nanny

Hi BOB!!

i must say man you are GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! i just sit here and giggle because you are driving people insane and i LOVE it!!! :D keep up the good work :D:hysterical:
hi J bob :butt kiss: your good buddy never answers any questions posted by Cfer or hillbilly or even your new hero Elvis! im glad you hate me and love Elvis !!Elvis makes more sense so please don't pay attention to me and only pay attention to Elvis because he the king of the working stiffs!!

hi J bob :butt kiss: your good buddy never answers any questions posted by Cfer or hillbilly or even your new hero Elvis! im glad you hate me and love Elvis !!Elvis makes more sense so please don't pay attention to me and only pay attention to Elvis because he the king of the working stiffs!!

OMFG now that my friend is true humor. you may want o go back and read some of my posts :D

i do however respect Elvis and MTH, we have waged many battles and we all agree to disagree :D

When do you find time to use internet on cell phone.You claim you have no delay time. I hope that you are not driving down the road playing net nanny
I can do something called multitasking.

Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Date: 1966
1 : the concurrent performance of several jobs by a computer
2 : the performance of multiple tasks at one time

you talk more like a manger than a driver:toxic:

You know what I think? I think we are addicted to bantering back and forth with each other. I have been looking for the trucking boards patch, to ween myself off my addiction, but I guess the pharmaceutical industry hasn't invented one yet. Whether you see Estes through rose colored lenses, like t4j. Or you see them through gloom and doom goggles like myself, it is fun to rag on each other with opposing views. But I must say. I don't think anyone has got my dandruff up as much as estesfr8 has since the old jimbob days!:biglaugh: I have always fought for my fellow drivers, and will continue to do so. Whether I am right wrong or indifferent, my heart has always been in the right place. And that my friends is a fact. Elvis out...

He can't drive me insane. I have been insane for many years. Look at my avatar. I think I'm Tony Soprano. Elvis out...

You know what I think? I think we are addicted to bantering back and forth with each other. I have been looking for the trucking boards patch, to ween myself off my addiction, but I guess the pharmaceutical industry hasn't invented one yet. Whether you see Estes through rose colored lenses, like t4j. Or you see them through gloom and doom goggles like myself, it is fun to rag on each other with opposing views. But I must say. I don't think anyone has got my dandruff up as much as estesfr8 has since the old jimbob days!:biglaugh: I have always fought for my fellow drivers, and will continue to do so. Whether I am right wrong or indifferent, my heart has always been in the right place. And that my friends is a fact. Elvis out...

Truth hurts....

Try Truckingboards Anonymous,it's a 12 step self help program designed to combat the compulsion of the addict to sit in front of the computer at all hours of the day and night.

Try Truckingboards Anonymous,it's a 12 step self help program designed to combat the compulsion of the addict to sit in front of the computer at all hours of the day and night.

Let me take the first step. My name is Elvis. And I am a trucking boards addict. Ok, I feel better already. Denial is your first hurdle!

Me too!!

Let me take the first step. My name is Elvis. And I am a trucking boards addict. Ok, I feel better already. Denial is your first hurdle!

My name is Robsnightmare.And i am a trucking boards addict. and other people think i hate Estes but i don't! "er jim bob"er estsfr8 but the truth is i am not hooked on these boards. I guess i can't hurdle problems! your still the King "Elvis" long live the king of the working stiff!!:smilie_132: