Estes | important news regarding delay pay at estes express lines

I was wondering what happened to him. His company must have called him back to work.

No, I have just have had my hands full lately. Shop steward duties with a newly organized company is a hand full. And I got a little over sensitive about a situation here on TB. Just a little burnt out, and needed a break. I hope all of you are doing well in these trying times. TE out....

Well we don't waste time anymore, I used to Rot in Bunkrooms and fleebag hotels at Estes, and sit around the tables in breakrooms looking at walls for hours waiting.......

your right I apoligise,that was a little harsh,But I have a friend that works for Estes and it really gets me when he tells me about how they treat them.No over time ,no delay time,no break down time.Stay in filthy bunk houses.Have to carry their own bedding in a day cab.Fire you if you say anything about it.Sit in terminals 2 and 3 hours on their own time waiting on a load.Whats up with that?No retirement,No Hospitalazation? Oh wait they match up to 2% into a 401 K for them I think.What is going on over there ?Sounds like a consentration camp or something.

Dont ever get hurt or have a medical problem, after that 12 weeks is up you may be gone with out a job, they pic and chose who they keep at this place. Its a joke, no uniform policy on anything, its usally comes down to the terminal manager, and yes there our drivers that will work for nothing just to get a good paycheck and to say "Well its better then my last job" or 'At least I got a job", well I was a dumb one for staying for as long as I did.

Dont ever get hurt or have a medical problem, after that 12 weeks is up you may be gone with out a job, they pic and chose who they keep at this place. Its a joke, no uniform policy on anything, its usally comes down to the terminal manager, and yes there our drivers that will work for nothing just to get a good paycheck and to say "Well its better then my last job" or 'At least I got a job", well I was a dumb one for staying for as long as I did.

" work for nothing just to get a good paycheck" that doesn't make any sense. I average $28 an hour running linehaul, Estes isn't perfect but I never worked anywhere that was. Good luck with your new employer, maybe you can be content there.

" work for nothing just to get a good paycheck" that doesn't make any sense. I average $28 an hour running linehaul, Estes isn't perfect but I never worked anywhere that was. Good luck with your new employer, maybe you can be content there.

Working for nothing sitting around waiting, your working for nothin, and $28.00 a hour linehaul is in the wrong direction, we did that 12 years ago. Thats the problem with them wanting to put more stuff of hub runs, and running less mileage, you are not gonna make as much here anymore. Some do still but alot has changed and not for the better....And yes very content where I am now thank you..