Estes | important news regarding delay pay at estes express lines

I already pay into a government ponzi scheme called social security.Dont think I wanna pay into another one...I wish all the trucking geezers the best,but I cant afford to support them the rest of their lives..

You wouldn't pay into anything. Your company would pay into it in the unlikely event you joined a multi-employer pension fund.

Working for nothing sitting around waiting, your working for nothin, and $28.00 a hour linehaul is in the wrong direction, we did that 12 years ago. Thats the problem with them wanting to put more stuff of hub runs, and running less mileage, you are not gonna make as much here anymore. Some do still but alot has changed and not for the better....And yes very content where I am now thank you..

Sitting around waiting ( which I do very little of) is figured into my hourly wage so it's not for nothing, $28 an hour while napping or shooting the sh_- doesn't make me unhappy.You made $28 an hour 12 years ago, you'll have to peddle that BS somewhere else. Which company did you go to work for?

there is a class action lawsuit going on as we speak in regards to delay pay.on duty without compensation!sound familiar?there is a thread started on the upsf forum titled attorneys at s. holland.the same lawyers who are repesenting the drivers for upsf have been contacted by some estes drivers up in no. cali.drivers may have a chance to collect delay pay and receive back pay for all of their delays.
thanks