Important

In defense of GD , the company he went to is a little suspect so getting the job was probably a little easier(especially with his rep as a salesman). The company doesn't even have a real dock. The guys that run it make offers you can't refuse.:smilie_132:

2001 huh? Its odd that it says your join date is April 2006. Even still the truth eludes you.

FYI April is the earliest date Trucking boards shows for everyone. It has gone through several transformations. I have been a member since around 1998. (just rarely have posted the last couple of years).

Also, all senior mgmt and a lot of sales have had their resumes in Linkedin.com for over a year. In trucking ( or any co. for that matter) you never know when the ax is going to fall. Company politics is always brutal.

2001 I sgined up and was contributing out of my pocket via paypal. when he started the sight there wasn't any advertising. In 2001 there was some sort of big server problem due to the site getting overwhelmed and we had to sign up again. I dissapeared for a bit and returned in 2006.

I was actually the 1st ever jevic poster and a mod.

Jeff would you verify?

GAbby, you don't have to justify yourself. I, like CC am just a driver, but I do not blame you for anything that has happened at Jevic. You came here with the best of intentions and gave information that was true to the best of your knowledge. I give you credit as being the only member of management wheather it be SR mgt or Jr mgt...alteast you were here and tried to contribute in a positive manner. Kudos to you and all that you bring and will continue to bring to the forum.

2001 I sgined up and was contributing out of my pocket via paypal. when he started the sight there wasn't any advertising. In 2001 there was some sort of big server problem due to the site getting overwhelmed and we had to sign up again. I dissapeared for a bit and returned in 2006.

I was actually the 1st ever jevic poster and a mod.

Jeff would you verify?

There is no need for verification. I believe you. Okay I was wrong. And for that I apologize. Now wasnt that easy? And for 7of9's comments. It would be ridiculous for me or anyone else to blame Gabbydad for what happened at Jevic. I believe I have been completely clear with my qualms with him. And being responsible for Jevics downfall has never entered into the conversation.