Important

Like bonneville man said, "Computers don't lie, but liars do compute." We have seen this a lot in the past few years.....for example, take Saia and SCS Transportation. They said Jevic was dragging them down and making them lose money so they sold us. What has happened to Saia since losing partnership with Jevic, they have shown losses. Hmmmmm, I wonder if they (SCS) could have taken our profits and put them toward Saia's numbers. Now we got two potlickers driving this once "great company" straight into the ground. Of course I know you guys in NJ won't believe me, but hey for a lowly dock worker, I could see it coming. Might I suggest going next door and putting in an application with your neighbors on Creek Road there in Delanco, NJ. I'm not really worried about this great group we got at J3, they are hard working and very determined they will land on there feet. And by far the BEST LOADERS AND FASTEST LOADERS work here at J3, and these guys are balls to the wall all night, stripping and loading and to them I thank you for all the hard work and dedication you have shown, just take your experience and I hope that helps you in the future. Well Dockhand and Carolina Cowboy, they can't blow smoke up our butts now. Just keep in mind, the S.S. MINNOW has just hit an iceburg, there is nothing left to do but watch her sink. Think of the Gilligan's Island theme....LOL!!

Who waisted all the money on GA waiting on the J1 relay guys to come down and meet the J3 guys----sometime up to 8 hrs---way to save money J1---and the peddle relay guys ----if they didn't get empty they send the frt back to J1 then back down the next day---brilliant ideas-brilliant

I have NEVER left J3 with an empty. But I have returned from Doswell, Clinton, and Atlanta with empties numerous times....Go figure... I cant

A lot of people thought Debbie H was crazy for leaving....Doesnt look too bad now does she??? <--- Stupid question...She never looked bad a day in her life!!!

Yes, it was a front, but you know how these yankees are up there. I just got one thing to say...................&quot;DAMN&quot;!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: "Who is Gabbydad?

I spoke with Scartelli last night - I'm fine with it - like I said I feel bad for the brothers down south.

But clsoing compnaies in stages? Nobody does that. It looks like they are trying to save it. Getting rid of places that bleed $$$ and keeping profitable ones? Heck - McDonald and Burger King do that.

For my part - I think we got a good company and I wanna keep it alive.

So who the heck is gabbydad that he's got all this &quot;inside scoop&quot;? He's not a driver obviously. :Banned:
:hide: Who is Gabbydad? Why, he is 'Captain of the Pep Squad', used to be the 'Cheerleader'; probably used to be the team manager in Hi! school. And, we all know what they say about those three: THEY SUCK!!! :fruit:

get clue

all u boys wish you knew all that truley was going on at jevic. this is a fire sale in stages get ready. half of you are blind or too old to see it or understand it. have a nice day.

MB

You also want to know what kind of people we have been wasting our time with? And I'm sure that Good ole Gab also knew about this. The senior salesman at J3 took last Friday off. And The management including &quot;GabbyDad&quot; knew he was taking this day off. And also knew why he was taking this day off. He was signing the final papers and closing on a brand new house. I know that management needed to be tight lipped about this. But dammit anyhow. Someone should have given him some kind of headsup. Just a dam hint to hold off on signing those papers. But hell no. They let him sign them, Knowing that he was going to be unemployed the very next week. As for your sympathy, You can keep it and use it again when they finally close all the doors and you are all out of a job. Its coming. Count on it. I know you dont expect management, especially Gab to say anything but how good things are looking. Then you'll all be as surprised as we were. Wouldnt surprise me that they all have some kind of Golden Umbrella. We'll blaze the trails to the unemployment line. But we will see you there.

u r rite J4 and LA is next afte june 2 they r phasing it out to avoid severance pay to employees all the equipment at J3 n5,and 8 will b sold nothin goin bck to jersey even the office equipment

wrong. and we don't own 3 and 5 anyhow.
He didnt say they were selling J3 and J5. But they are selling all the equipment. Except for the newly leased equipment. Everything else will be sold at auction. They are already set up at J5 and J3. Go blow your dam smoke else where. We are all wearing gas masks now. No more BS.

I'm sorry everyone. The business-savvy side of me understands why nothing was said. If you know the business is closing, how far before the closing would you warn people to not get a mortgage? A month? What about people who bought two years ago, they need the money just as much as someone who settled Friday. Poor timing yes but I'm pretty sure not one of us can really &quot;afford&quot; to lose our job. One hopes that they are giving a decent enough severance package to get the displaced to a new job. I'm sorry if they don't.

Gabbydad, you've damaged your credibility to the point of no return here. For months you've been all sunshine, rainbows and unicorns with butterflies flying out of your butt. &quot;We're GREAT! Sales are strong, all is well, all is well.&quot; The LEAST you could have done is had a modicum of honesty &quot;Things are a bit weak in the southeast and Cincy area but the rest of the DSC are doing well.&quot;. You're too interested in being everybodies buddy and not at all interested in being a decent person. I've appreciated your information but your disinformation has been your undoing. As it goes in the trucking world, you're only as good as your last Oh ::shit:: and your Oh ::shit:: is a big one.

After 15 years, the one thing I DO know about this company is that they have no loyalty and if they can screw you, they will. Watching drivers get made an example of by being the first one fired for a rear-end collision with minimal damage has taught me that. Watching them take my safety award for something I wasn't responsible for and unable to avoid reinforced it.

I no longer have the &quot;brand loyalty&quot; I used to. I was here when we truly were The Best of the Best. Now we're the &quot;Best of the Mediocre&quot; and rapidly slipping.

I need to learn to speak Spanish in order to talk to the new drivers (who can't read a map and can't find their way out of used condom) and yet, I see plenty of Americans who could use the job. Jevic goes for cheap, not national loyalty. That speaks volumes.

I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Please do your best to make this an opportunity to improve your lot in life; don't give Jevic the satisfaction of letting it ruin you. They've ruined enough.

thnx doormatt but i need to wish the best to all at j3 as far as drivers and dock and limited office personel i've come to learn trust no one they will not take me down with them there on there on i try to b nice but the more i read up the more i get pissed i shall prosper and i shall move on to bigger n better...LATER

Gabbydad, you've damaged your credibility to the point of no return here. For months you've been all sunshine, rainbows and unicorns with butterflies flying out of your butt. &quot;We're GREAT! Sales are strong, all is well, all is well.&quot; The LEAST you could have done is had a modicum of honesty &quot;Things are a bit weak in the southeast and Cincy area but the rest of the DSC are doing well.&quot;. You're too interested in being everybodies buddy and not at all interested in being a decent person. I've appreciated your information but your disinformation has been your undoing. As it goes in the trucking world, you're only as good as your last Oh ::shit:: and your Oh ::shit:: is a big one.

Matt,
Trust me I sleep well at night with my credibility intact. Got plenty of J1 drivers who know better. Please don't assume what I did or didn't know or do or don't know. I'm not as high up as people might assume.
As for what I post on here, it's pretty simple. I've always tried to balance out when people would come on here and talk smack about us. Taking alot of heat here which is fine, I get it, we've lost 300 mostly excellent employees. Sales reps with long tenure, who thankfully, to a person, will land on their feet.

Please feel free to get me at J1 if you want to discuss further.