Important

Matt,
Trust me I sleep well at night with my credibility intact. Got plenty of J1 drivers who know better. Please don't assume what I did or didn't know or do or don't know. I'm not as high up as people might assume.
As for what I post on here, it's pretty simple. I've always tried to balance out when people would come on here and talk smack about us. Taking alot of heat here which is fine, I get it, we've lost 300 mostly excellent employees. Sales reps with long tenure, who thankfully, to a person, will land on their feet.

Please feel free to get me at J1 if you want to discuss further.
Yeah Buddy, Your special J1 buddies will find out what kind of snake you really are soon enough. I really feel sorry for them. They will be out of a job and you and you other management scum will fade into the sunset with your Slimeball Golden Umbrellas. Like I have said before I would have more respect for management that really stays tight lipped. Rather than hock your BS on this board.:toxic:

What's management supposed to do, just let the whole thing crash & burn? Sure it's very painful but sometimes you have to cut your losses and try to move on. If the j2 terminal was unprofitable I would not expect all the other profitable locations to prop us up. In this economy all businesses need to be pro-active so when things turn around they'll still be around.

Well, I kick myself in the buttox every time I think about the opportunities I turned down because I had faith in this company and the people running it. That just goes to show you don't pass up something that pay you less money, it might be better in the long run. The problem is, we have all been spoiled by the Jevic life style. We have gone out and bought things that we probably shouldn't have, but we did because we had the money to do it. Right, wrong or indifferent, our boys in the south and the other Queen City (cincy) are out of a job. Most of us have bills we have no idea how we are going to pay, but this experience will teach some of us (especially me) not to buy things just because you want them. After all, it ain't all about possessions. I for one am taking this oportunity to get a CDL, and the great state of NC will pay for me to get it now that these retards closed down.

You know it's kinda funny the trird largest terminal can't make money. Oh well, like I said, you fellas in NJ and IL better start looking for new jobs, I feel for ya. I got to say though there are some hard workers that I met on the J1's dock, and to them good luck. That was a different experience I must say, and it does get rather hot on that dock in the summer time. At least at J3, we get a little more of a breeze on the dock. Most at J3 I'm gonna miss giving some of you swingdoors and listening to you complain about it. My dock guys that come on here, I'm gonna miss y'all.

What's management supposed to do, just let the whole thing crash & burn? Sure it's very painful but sometimes you have to cut your losses and try to move on. If the j2 terminal was unprofitable I would not expect all the other profitable locations to prop us up. In this economy all businesses need to be pro-active so when things turn around they'll still be around.

Thats one thing I dont understand. It was said that J3 wasnt making money. But then again it WAS said by Gabby, Which means that information is way less than believable. There never has been a trailer leaving J3 empty. But our driver would daily go to Doswell and have to wait for many hours for their relay drivers to frequently bring them an empty trailer. No freight back to J3 and 4 to 8 hrs g+a. Whose fault could that be??? Maybe if Gabby would have done more in the sales dept. Those trailers would have had some freight on them. But NO, He had to waste company time hanging around these boards and lying his azz off.

well i for one, think that since j3 didnt make money!!! "we know thats bull %$#@" that management would give us the common courtesy to show us how they came up with that one. how about it mr gabby!!! or does the peons in the south not deserve.

Abso-freakin-lutely You're not going to convince me. Especially coming from GabbyDad. That we have been operating unprofitable for years. That is his way to convince his J1 buddies that they need to hang around long enough for them to finish running the company into the ground. They will learn soon enough. GabbyDad has shown his true colors here. A lot of drivers got flamed for saying anything negative about him. I just cant believe they havent learned who not to trust through our loss.

well no but J3 is making money more than they r telling us j2 n j1 was hurting and who did ya'll call for help (J3) been here 12yrs i know better jevic is all goin down sun is going to phase it out next will b j4 and ja when no equipment is going back to jersey it will b sold at auction down here that should say enuff about jevic sun is lying to upper mgt upper mgt is lying to everyone elsegood luck all when ur doors shut but when your doors go shut it should b around xmas hohoho have a merry 1 i know where santa wont b stopping...:butt kiss::smilie_132:

:hide: Who is Gabbydad? Why, he is 'Captain of the Pep Squad', used to be the 'Cheerleader'; probably used to be the team manager in Hi! school. And, we all know what they say about those three: THEY SUCK!!! :fruit:

Hey dirty I got to stick up here for Gabby 1st of all he is NOT top mngt he is the Manager of sales for the north east section. he is not upstairs with the bean counters. 2nd when he gives us info he is just trying to tell us what he knows and hears ,now I hate to say this, if he knew this was comming down the pike don't you think if he said something he would be FIRED and no he is not in position to get a Goledn Parachute. 3rd i do know him and yes he does what he can with his sales force to put frt on the trucks and has his people beat on every door to get thier business So you really ca't blame him for this mess he is a working Joe just like us. Just one more thing ,let me ask you this .If you are at your home terminal during the day how many times do you or have you seen your local sales rep, because at J1 we see him all the time, and he talks to drivers to find out new prospects and what problems we have with customers and DOES the BEST he can to getr done HERES TO YOY GABBY :1036316054:

the problem i have is that the uppers are telling everbody that the south has not been making money. if you no the company like i do then u know that closing j9 was the biggest mistake. if we lost money in the south its because r drivers had to leave with empty trailers to go make pick-ups. our inbound frt dropped off because some people though j1 could handle j9s frt. then you guys said we are FIXING IT NOW. SEE !!!! but what really happened was the frt went away because people said its been 10 days u think u could bring me my frt. so stop saying the south was not making money and start looking at the real reasons.:hide:

The confidence that was placed on the upper management to make sure everything was operating properly while some of us employees were working our tail off and making up for the ones that didnt is gone.

Jevic WAS A GREAT JOB!

I was an employee there for over 14 years,I knew this Gabby dad the worlds fastest Pizza Delivery boy, he loves to blow smoke and tow the company line.I wonder if knows that 2 of his salesmen were at R&L on Friday talking with the terminal manager about Jobs and bragging that they could come to them with a lot of Southern accounts,this was broadcast over the company 2 way for all thew drivers to hear. Jevic is a company with no assets so what do they have to lose,I was told by a very reliable source that Gabby day will probably disagree with that Harry was offered a deal on Jevic equipment to purchase all the equipment for about 26m. So I was talked about pretty badly by the pizza boy but it seems that as usual I made the right choice for myself,and he can be the head pep squad leader all by his lonesome on the way to the unemployment line.
It's such a shame to see this happen to such a great company,that has been run into the ground by the management and especially L.R. I talked with a Jevic customer the other day and he was surprised to see how the drivers look like they just don't care about Jevic anymore,but L.R. can harass drivers with his new dot toy,which I knew when I heard they were getting it would not benefit the drivers.
I hope things work out and the company is saved but moral is way down and it's hard to keep the ship moving when the hands are not willing. GOOD LUCK!!!

I was an employee there for over 14 years,I knew this Gabby dad the worlds fastest Pizza Delivery boy, he loves to blow smoke and tow the company line.I wonder if knows that 2 of his salesmen were at R&L on Friday talking with the terminal manager about Jobs and bragging that they could come to them with a lot of Southern accounts,this was broadcast over the company 2 way for all thew drivers to hear. Jevic is a company with no assets so what do they have to lose,I was told by a very reliable source that Gabby day will probably disagree with that Harry was offered a deal on Jevic equipment to purchase all the equipment for about 26m. So I was talked about pretty badly by the pizza boy but it seems that as usual I made the right choice for myself,and he can be the head pep squad leader all by his lonesome on the way to the unemployment line.
It's such a shame to see this happen to such a great company,that has been run into the ground by the management and especially L.R. I talked with a Jevic customer the other day and he was surprised to see how the drivers look like they just don't care about Jevic anymore,but L.R. can harass drivers with his new dot toy,which I knew when I heard they were getting it would not benefit the drivers.
I hope things work out and the company is saved but moral is way down and it's hard to keep the ship moving when the hands are not willing. GOOD LUCK!!!

You are a lying scumbag with an axe to grind becuase you aren't/weren't good enough.
Mr Harry has quoted 5 different dates when we were supposedly closing. All have come and gone. Like you, he's a sour grape loser who'd love nothing more than to see his former co workers on the unemployment line.

gabby Mr. Name caller must be a little upset?

:smilie_132:I never said anything about closing i said sun offered him the chance to purchase all the equip for 26m, the only scumbag is you ******* pizza delivery boy like someone before me said spend more time selling frt and less time blowing smoke because your credibiliy is shot your old news better get your resume updated i got a dam good job hope you can do the same SCUMBAG better find out which 2 of you traitors went to R&L see you SCumy

And by the way I am never bitter or jealous what is there to be either of those things about I got a job and it's not in any danger of closing so I am a very happy and satisfied person you on the other hand seem a little upset is that perhaps there might be a case of unemployment in your future,I hope not because I don't want you to give up being on here so we can have our friendly chats.

Mr Harry

Yea Gabby you better start being polite to your future ex boss Mr. Harry and put those knee pads on when you crawl down Beverly-Rancocas Rd. for that interview,HAHAHA!!!:butt kiss:

:smilie_132:I never said anything about closing i said sun offered him the chance to purchase all the equip for 26m, the only scumbag is you ******* pizza delivery boy like someone before me said spend more time selling frt and less time blowing smoke because your credibiliy is shot your old news better get your resume updated i got a dam good job hope you can do the same SCUMBAG better find out which 2 of you traitors went to R&L see you SCumy

And by the way I am never bitter or jealous what is there to be either of those things about I got a job and it's not in any danger of closing so I am a very happy and satisfied person you on the other hand seem a little upset is that perhaps there might be a case of unemployment in your future,I hope not because I don't want you to give up being on here so we can have our friendly chats.

You've been gone for 2 years and you still coming one here talking your smack. It's easy to be upset when co workers lose their jobs due to a realignment. As for "traitors" the sooner they'r gone the better. If they don't want to be here, they shouldn't be and like you, the quicker they leave, the better.
We ain't closing any time soon. Just like the same BS you threw around LAST year. Look around you, what company's doing so well? Yellow laid off 5500 people, Vitran closed 14 terminals, even your boyfriend form Westampton shut down his TL division.

Just sit back and stir the mud as you so enjoy doing. Time'll expose you for the low life you are.