Important

Seems to me that Headcover knew who CRABBYDAD was before any of the rest of us found out. Also found out that the Salesman that just signed the papers on his new house before getting screwed, Is the same salesman that landed Jevics largest account. I wonder how long Jevic will keep that account??

misinformed gabby

Your future boss didnt shut down the trk load division he just renamed it to E Pac so get your facts straight.

Time has already shown you to be a lowlife so I guess we are in the same lowlife boat,you want to be the head cheerleader of it too????????

But you see we live in a country where there is freedom of speech and this is a public forum so as a member of the public whether it be a past employee or not I still have a right to say whats on my mind and you can or cannot like it I really don't care,because whenever I have something to say I will say it,so get use to it or not thats your decision either way I don't really care about you only my fellow drivers.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

Your future boss didnt shut down the trk load division he just renamed it to E Pac so get your facts straight.

Time has already shown you to be a lowlife so I guess we are in the same lowlife boat,you want to be the head cheerleader of it too????????

But you see we live in a country where there is freedom of speech and this is a public forum so as a member of the public whether it be a past employee or not I still have a right to say whats on my mind and you can or cannot like it I really don't care,because whenever I have something to say I will say it,so get use to it or not thats your decision either way I don't really care about you only my fellow drivers.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

Not only did he shut down the facility in WV, they announced no raises this year. Go verify it since my credibility is so shot; I must have been the one on the grassy knoll too....

Carolina Cowboy

I was a local J driver for 14 years I have been knowing the little pizza boy since the first day he walked into the shop at 6am and wanted us to get more frt.for the company,what he doesn't tell you is that I saved one of his accounts and the operations manager of the company sent Jevic a letter which they put in the company newsletter and i was given a $50.00 certificate to Red Lobster,but when I left now I couldn't cut it as a driver and I was the worst driver ever hired by Jevic ,thats the type of guy it is. He doesn't tell you how i went into a customer for a small pickup found frt we could handle and called the salesman and they got the account away from Volpe but because I went to a better job that pays overtime after 8hrs to better my life I am scumbag,but it is the only scumbag on here trying to be mr.nice well he is a fraud as far as I am concerned and it is becoming apparent to the rest of you on here his true colors.

gabby

You might have been on the grassy knoll you stick your nose in everywhere else so maybe you shot the President I didn't know you were that old. Did you verify in your search that the dock will get a 2% raise which is not a lot but it's something,lets see if your precious Jevic posts a raise this year.

They are closing 4 terminals. I heard it was 350 drivers. Not counting Dock, Office, Shops, and Sales people. But I also have learned they are already planning the closing of Houston and California.

Gabby

He shot me an E Mail on the eve of your last day and I will be sure to rush you and Larry a Pizza right over,see I'm not such a bad guy no am I.:nutkick:

rest of the story

You told me that after all the time you were here, you felt you were entitled to not have to bust your *** any more as we were all asked in every department to be better than we were. I never did anything with that info. BUT then when 2 loyal customers call me to complain that you were spouting your poison to them, well now you're cutting into my livelihood. You were a help as long as everyhting went your way. When ops started coming down on you, you went and started your garbage. It's plain and simple. And it's easy enough to go back to every single post on here. My story has never changed. Nor has my credibility with the drivers who've stayed. Day in and day out I work with these guys. I respect the couple that have stepped up in my behalf, but it isn't necessary. I get that I'm mgmnt and I'm a company guy. But I've taken the time to do that, understanding that it isn't always popular. What is my agenda? My paycheck doesn't change whether I waste my time here or not. My story isn't changing ever. Anything to make Jevic great, I'm gonna do.

Better verify that with the head cheerleader we wouldn't want him to be upset now would we!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he would probably know. And has known for months too. But still came on hear flaming anyone who predicted a problem and sang the everything is fine, we are doing great tune. Lowest of the low. His buddies are singing his praises. I know he probably couldnt have came on here and told everyone of the closings. But coming here and telling everyone that everything was fine and dandy. Is the lowest part of the nuttsack. You know? that little speck of white in Chicken Crap?? Its still Chicken Crap!!!

gabby still telling your lies

I never said i wanted to have an easier job hell it was easy enough as it was your sales force couldn't get any frt and there were days when i sat for hours waiting for a pickup and.What I said to you was that I didn't like having my start time pushed back. As far as talking to the customers that was because of the service you were giving them and they came to me to ask what the problem was and my answer then as it has always been and is today is the moral sucks and you buddy in operations who will share you last day pizza is the blame. So when you Mr Paul Harvey tell the rest of the story tell the whole story not just the part that makes you feel good.

Pizza for the gabster

Be sure to E mail me in plenty of time so I can get a nice piping hot Pizza to you just like you did for the customers well almost there's were usually getting cold by the time they got them but I want yours to be memorable so let me know your favorite toppings and be sure to tell your buddy of my offer I know he will be so grateful....A LAST MEAL so to speak.:hysterical:

EUGENE I know your home by now------Burnouts will be set for 7pm at the shop everynite this week--volvos and freightliners welcomed

intersting news I found out the other day;

Mr Harry no longer has any money in New century,
New century is completly owned by Jefferies.
Neither Jefferies or Sun capital has had any conversation with each other about the purchase or sale of Jevic.
Sun capital did not approach Mr Harry with a offer to buy the equipment.
Mr Harry can't keep enough freight on his own trucks,
what's he going to do bye the old stuff back and operate jevic again,, and compete against new century??? doesn't that sound a little redundant???
New century drivers won't get a raise this year. the dockworkers get a 02.% raise
Jevic drivers will be getting a raise.
JA. made over a million dollars last year.
J9 now operates better now being back at J1
jevic made over 3 million last year,
and is projected to make 7-8 mill this year.
were are already over last years numbers
What it comes down is our customers in the southern region don't want to pay for the type of rates we need down there to remain prosperous, we can not compete against the old dominions and estes carriers who litterally own the region we just cant compete for 50 dollar a skid freight and make a profit to stay in business,it's a hard fact but unfortunatly this is what has happened, Jevic is going back to delivering freight the way we use to
and that is direct, their was a time were everything going south and comming back was over night, and that's what they want again.. So you can beat me up now!!! throw your s*it at me, I'm a tuff Jersey boy I can handle it, I've only been driving a truck for 30 yrs now, and I too have been a victom of a shut down my ex company closed the doors on a friday and we were done. I came here looking for a job and when I leave I'm sure I will be looking again.

I have the belief that Jevic is going to continue to downsize so that they will primarily become a midwest and northeast regional carrier........