Important

Getcha Popcorn Ready!!!!

Well now, this has gotten interesting. Fellas ya might wanna get down to the WAWA, getcha a typewriter, get a cup of coffee and a cheesesteak and start typin up that resume. Investment companies DO NOT know how to run trucking companies. And you definately can't rely on salesmen to run the company, we see where that gets you. Remember it's salt on an open wound. Big Daddie, I say we get the jockey truck and see if we can jump the six Impalas that are sitting out front. haha!!! I say it's just about time to go fishin', what do ya think Dockhand? Oh yeah, Getcha Popcorn Ready, 'cause it's gonna be interesting to watch the S.S. Minnow sink. (Gilligan's Island theme again)

Most Cowboy Fans are FRONT RUNNERS anyway. You Don't hear from them when they SUCK. LATER DUDES. Time to move on. Get over it! We all know what this operation has become. It ain't PRETTY. Just a matter of time. Keep your Licence Clean, Do what you have to . It's all about SURVIVAL. As we all stand back and watch Her Sink, it's time to get the Resumes Updated. From the HAPPY CREW at J-1 We Offer you this TIMELESS SAYING from the NORTH.... DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE ***........

Most Cowboy Fans are FRONT RUNNERS anyway. You Don't hear from them when they SUCK. LATER DUDES. Time to move on. Get over it! We all know what this operation has become. It ain't PRETTY. Just a matter of time. Keep your Licence Clean, Do what you have to . It's all about SURVIVAL. As we all stand back and watch Her Sink, it's time to get the Resumes Updated. From the HAPPY CREW at J-1 We Offer you this TIMELESS SAYING from the NORTH.... DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE ***........

Your handle fits you well. And you have to realize its only a matter of time before you join us. But you're completely wrong about Cowboy Fans. I am totally the same winning or losing. I am always sporting my Blue and Silver. So, I will take my winning record over the Eagles, and everyone else in the NFC East. My record post season wins, My FIVE Super Bowl Rings. And "Move On". You are also wrong about the famous saying. It was originated in the south. You are just using different words that have to be bleeped out. It goes like this, "Dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split Ya":butt kiss:

Why hasnt the down fall of Jevic been blamed on our President Dave G. ....no one has mentioned that..............

Why hasnt the down fall of Jevic been blamed on our President Dave G. ....no one has mentioned that..............

He hasnt been mentioned by name. But it was mentioned that thats what happens when you let a salesman run a company. Dont expect to hear anything like that from the folks that although temporarily, do still have a job. They are still getting the smoke and mirrors. And unfortunately are still buying the crap.

t-shirt found in carolina cowboys old truck

176980216v5240x240frontyk4.jpg
But you're completely wrong about Cowboy Fans. I am totally the same winning or losing. I am always sporting my Blue and Silver. So, I will take my winning record over the Eagles, and everyone else in the NFC East. My record post season wins, My FIVE Super Bowl Rings. And "Move On".

THanks

Well I gues I know that g-dad is in sales - thanks for answering my question.

I haven't looked at this board since Friday because I've been WORKING....u know employed.

You can't control the future...all I know is i get nervos when I fly - and what brings me peice is that I know the pilots don't want to crash either.

All this personal BS about gabby's honesty or whatever is getting a little over the top. I still feel really bad about the brothers in the south but the downright bitterness everyone is shooting @ gdad is wrong. Its not one person's fault - especially a sales guy. Please - aren't we ALL supposed to be in sales? :1036316054:

Maybe I'm wrong - but lets just end the trash talking now....maybe start another topic - like - how can we make this place even better than it is now?

And I've met Dave G on more than one occasion - and he strikes me as honest as they come. A lot more honest than the lying fat boy at NC....why people buy his lies is beyond me. Like the post said - he's always lieing about Jevic - you think maybe he'd just take his ball and go home by now with all his money...:butt kiss:

176980216v5240x240frontyk4.jpg
But you're completely wrong about Cowboy Fans. I am totally the same winning or losing. I am always sporting my Blue and Silver. So, I will take my winning record over the Eagles, and everyone else in the NFC East. My record post season wins, My FIVE Super Bowl Rings. And "Move On".

Sounds like another disgruntled BEAGLE FAN!! At least Romo will lead us to our 6th Super Bowl ring well before the way over media hyped McNasty will for you.:hysterical: You're opinion of me really doesnt matter anyways. Your feet stink, And you dont love JESUS. You are lower than CRABBYDAD

Seems as if Mr Harry was correct. He IS seeing his old employees losing their jobs...

NC People aren't immune. the CT account manager, who was the first person from New England to jump ship was laid off a year ago, due to poor sales. a few of the others as well.

There is no loyalty at any company. Performance or your gone.

He hasnt been mentioned by name. But it was mentioned that thats what happens when you let a salesman run a company. Dont expect to hear anything like that from the folks that although temporarily, do still have a job. They are still getting the smoke and mirrors. And unfortunately are still buying the crap.

Dave G was an operations person at One time. You can't blame our downfall on him. look around at the stupid $#it that goes on around us. It's about 3/4 of the economy and 1/4 people doing the "wrong" thing and costing us customers.

hahahahaha , like the old days lol lol , thats funny because all the old hands are gone and you noobies dont know how to do it the old way .

Dam I Checked This And See Some Got Banned,,,,,i Guess It Got Pretty Bad In Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry To Those Who Lost There Jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fail to see how traveling at the speed limit of 65 MPH or slower has an negative effect on productivity. If that were the case The Largest private carrier in the "World" would not have all trucks governed at 65 MPH .

Compliance with laws and regulations is the name of the game now.Outlaw trucking is a thing of the past like cowboys and Indians. Can you sustain business with speeding tickets and other violations in 2008 ? I don't think so, and ignorring regulations and laws is at the very least costly and in a poor economy compitition drives the market place so fines and higher insurance cost add to the cost of doing business. The fuel used to run the trucks is virtualy the same company to company so they have to find other ways to remain competative . Controling insurance rates by documenting truck speeds is one way and dismissing drivers for safety infractions is another .

This is not your father's way to truck .It's how trucking will be in 2008 and beyond .I have seen the changes from 1974 till today and most of you couldn't comprehend they way we used to get things done on the road. Now it's different and there is no going back . So if you can't work that way and keep your nose clean than you best have a back up plan because you won't be a professional driver much longer !

goodluck in the future and remember everyone is watching and has a cell phone act accordingly ! still a fan :)

The confidence that was placed on the upper management to make sure everything was operating properly while some of us employees were working our tail off and making up for the ones that didnt is gone.

not mention the wives of the guys that are gone for three weeks at a time while they work their tails off. Speaking from that perspective, it's hard enough being the wife of a driver that is dedicated to the company they work for to the point of feeling like the "other woman" sometimes but when it's a company that your husband takes pride in representing all the way from how well he maintains his truck and his appearance, to making sure he keeps the schedules given to him, not to mention missing out on family functions all for the sake of the "company" and to have that company yank the rug out from under their feet.. well.. there are really no nice words to use to describe that way of doing "business". What really sux to me is reading that while all the discussions were going on, the "people" were considered constantly.. then why weren't the "people" informed constantly.. my hubby has always told me since he started at Jevic, how the company was always considered one of the best for a driver because in the beginning, the company knew it was the drivers that they had to depend on so they took care of them, no drivers? no company... and who were the first ones thrown out?? Sure as hell wasn't the upper management.. ya know.. I think the Japanese have it right..start at the top and work your way down, that's where the problems start and the responsibility for failure belongs.
Good luck to everyone, I've met alot of you and will keep you all close to my heart throughout all of this.. it's all out of our hands now.. Thanks Jevic.. for not much.. hey.. one question now.. does this mean I don't have to keep finding hangers and space in the closet for all those damn jackets now??? I mean.. come on.. how many jackets can a guy wear anyway?:nutkick:

I fail to see how traveling at the speed limit of 65 MPH or slower has an negative effect on productivity. If that were the case The Largest private carrier in the "World" would not have all trucks governed at 65 MPH .

Compliance with laws and regulations is the name of the game now.Outlaw trucking is a thing of the past like cowboys and Indians. Can you sustain business with speeding tickets and other violations in 2008 ? I don't think so, and ignorring regulations and laws is at the very least costly and in a poor economy compitition drives the market place so fines and higher insurance cost add to the cost of doing business. The fuel used to run the trucks is virtualy the same company to company so they have to find other ways to remain competative . Controling insurance rates by documenting truck speeds is one way and dismissing drivers for safety infractions is another .

This is not your father's way to truck .It's how trucking will be in 2008 and beyond .I have seen the changes from 1974 till today and most of you couldn't comprehend they way we used to get things done on the road. Now it's different and there is no going back . So if you can't work that way and keep your nose clean than you best have a back up plan because you won't be a professional driver much longer !

goodluck in the future and remember everyone is watching and has a cell phone act accordingly ! still a fan :)

PLEASE GO AWAY!!!
still a fan?

i got a friend works in concord,been with company several years and is planning on staying till they lock the doors, don't know if i could do that or not,i am real sorry for all you guys that will be looking for jobs