XPO | In cab camera??

Jeffbenimble

TB Lurker
Credits
So I was on vacation last week.4/1 to 4/5. When I get back another driver said some big wig was at the terminal talking to everyone. And one of the topics that cam up were cameras. One on the dash facing out like in a police car. And another one facing the driver. But they didnt fill me in on the details as the TM walked in the room and we had to look busy. So can someone comfirm this and fill me in as to why they are doing this. Besides the obviouse.

Don't be Pulling on your Pud while driving and you will be ok !! They is just wanting to catch Some Pudwhackers that aint exactly doing what they supposed to be doing behind the wheel !!

So I was on vacation last week.4/1 to 4/5. When I get back another driver said some big wig was at the terminal talking to everyone. And one of the topics that cam up were cameras. One on the dash facing out like in a police car. And another one facing the driver. But they didnt fill me in on the details as the TM walked in the room and we had to look busy. So can someone comfirm this and fill me in as to why they are doing this. Besides the obviouse.

How DriveCam Works - Driver Risk Management | DriveCam

What's your "obvious" reason?

I would have started with the fresh post that has EIGHT pages of responses so far. Sorry. That would have been the "obviouse"(sic) thing to do.

LOL Ok you all had your fun. So are they or are they not putting cameras in the cab. either most of you r are the steriotypical "dumb trucker" or you dont know what obviouse means.

LOL Ok you all had your fun. So are they or are they not putting cameras in the cab. either most of you r are the steriotypical "dumb trucker" or you dont know what obviouse means.

Nobody knows what obviouse means...and from what they tell us, all the trucks, going forward, will have cameras.

There is another thread with some good info on these in cab cameras...it should be pretty obviouse [sic] j/k

They are going to put cameras in the trucks to find out why morale is so low. The beatings will continue until morale improves right...........

They are going to put cameras in the trucks to find out why morale is so low. The beatings will continue until morale improves right...........
Can't wait till the cameras come. More reason to chill out in the customers ac building while on route. I can be an excellent sales rep for our non safe stack road vans. Haha can't get in trouble for using the integrity star as a driver sales rep. It's my job

Can't wait till the cameras come. More reason to chill out in the customers ac building while on route. I can be an excellent sales rep for our non safe stack road vans. Haha can't get in trouble for using the integrity star as a driver sales rep. It's my job

You've actually have a good point there.
Hey Rollin....you see the keepin' the dream alive video this morning? That was supposed to boost your morale...