Yellow | In Cab Cameras

Been going on at 326 for quite awhile.... also they can find you using the GPS.. and speed limit is being recorded had a driver doing 45 in 35 called in office. Had a incident where driver on a hill at a stop sign didn't completely stop got called in office. Just saying they are using this camera/GPS to what they aren't to use it for so just be where you say you are and cross your I and dot your t's......
The p and d drivers radios have had GPS since 2002. At least the ones at rdwy did, and the bricks we have now also have it....

No he can not, but he can listen in when your on the cell phone ordering your lunch, or cussing him to another driver.
We didn't need cameras for him to see or hear us cussing him out, we said it right to his face. Those were the days my friends to bad they had to end.:lmao:

Been a good topic and hope all evolved with yrc can find peace somewhere in all of this. But I can't say enough watch your back and your fellow brothers back also as we all need to help each other through these changing times in this indrustry and technology that the company has the upper hand on us. Stay save and have nice weekend as mine has already started.

Been a good topic and hope all evolved with yrc can find peace somewhere in all of this. But I can't say enough watch your back and your fellow brothers back also as we all need to help each other through these changing times in this indrustry and technology that the company has the upper hand on us. Stay save and have nice weekend as mine has already started.

You be safe also and have a great weekend. :1036316054:

Just renewed my CDL, passed my physical and the doctor said your good to go now go out there and do your 20 P&D stops. Show them what you got!