in case your wondering why you havent heard anything negative about donald trump ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 20_yrs_2_go, Aug 17, 2015.

1. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go Well-Known Member

the gop couldn't comprehend the questions on a IQ test so they blew it off

2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I bet they know ISIL is not a country and Bush isn't the governor of Florida,lol...

3. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go Well-Known Member

isn't that a biotch

we have to address jeb bush as " governor bush " just like all past presidents are to keep their president status

I hear ya ! some governors dont deserve to keep their title

Magoo likes this.
  4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Believe it or not I watched a good deal of his speech just to see what the hell attracts people. He talks simply and is a wise guy, bullshits continuously and Trump is Trump's favorite subject. He's like that guy at the party that won't shut up you have to excuse yourself and leave.
    How anyone can stand him is a mystery maybe they are super slow to catch on I guess :9529:

20_yrs_2_go likes this.
  5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Really? Doesn't say that. And SCOTUS has never ruled that.

Here's the Section you refer to:

Section 1.
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

If they aren't here legally,or don't answer to our government- they are subject to the jurisdiction from whence they came. ie: the ambassador from Sweden has a child born here. They are Swedish, not US... Illegals still owe their alliegence to their home nation. If they honored Our nation, they'd follow our laws, and enter legally... Until they enter legally, their kid's alliegence is to the parent's home nation.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    Northern Flash likes this.
  6. Magoo

Doesn't say that at all.
    I don't see where it says they are subject to the jurisdiction of where they come from.
    I don't see that at all.
    You guys are smoking some good dope and seeing things
    don't bogart that joint my friend pass it over to me

I want to see things too!

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Subject to the jurisdiction thereof. If they aren't legally here, they aren't subject; they are supposed to be met at the border and sent home.

8. Magoo

What was beyond the amendment was if they were born somewhere else.
    What was a concern is when they were given birth here in the USA somewhere in some state's jurisdiction.
    Does not matter what State they are born in, they become US citizens when they plop out the vagina in our jurisdiction.
    It's actually very simple when you think about it. Inside the USA, plop = citizen.
    If you listen to these people who make things complicated they will mix you up.
    Just read the amendment

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'd say we should wait for SCOTUS. But in this politically correct world where Justices rule by which social gatherings invite them to parties- I'm afraid to...

10. Magoo

Actually Mike Huckabee one of your guys said it's been to the Supreme Court 3 times in 3 centuries.
    He said to get over it and move on

11. Magoo

Andy Borowitz

Clearly, we need to replace our broken immigration system with a new one that allows Donald Trump to exploit his unique ability of detecting who's a good Mexican and who isn't.

:biglaugh:thats pretty good I don't care who you are

12. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

First Mag, you say read what it says
    then you want to interpret. kind of contradictory

As for Trump, he is saying what the people want to hear
    many of you seem to have very short memories, when Barry got up and promised hope and change with no specifics, that was fine, now you all want a detailed specific plan which you will never get while campaigning
    Hilly, isn't giving one, Bernie is not, etc..
    So it seems you want to demand something from the right winged candidates that you wont from the left winged candidates, a little more double standard

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Huckaby isn't 'one of MY guys'. Mark Levin said it hasn't been decided by SCOTUS. I trust Levin. I do agree with the move on part. Just wish you'd quit saying Trump wants it changed. He doesn't. He wants it enforced, in his mind. Reasonable people can disagree..

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  14. Magoo

Levin also says in the 14th amendment we honor the jurisdiction of Mexico over our own.
    You know the part where he says the jurisdiction from a foreign nation where the parents were born.
    Thats the guy you trust?

15. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

We are very blessed to not only have a Constitutional scholar in The White House, but our very own Constitutional scholar right here on TB. You should be lecturing at university, all the little indoctrinated studentry will cheer your brilliance.

Northern Flash, jimmy g and a9faninnc like this.
  16. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

SCOTUS has pretty much lost all respect from the American citizens. They've already proven that the laws and Constitution needs to be changed to fit their Liberal agenda. They've become a joke.

jimmy g likes this.
  17. Northern Flash

You can spew this :horseshit: until the cows come home, but that's not what he said at all. Maybe you should listen to him and you'll start to love your country and the founding documents that built it.

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Conservative Mark Levin of the Mark Levin show didn't say that. There is a liberal commentator Mark Levin that you may have quoted? He goes on your type shows a lot...

19. Northern Flash

That jackass has an "e" at the end of his name. (Levine) He's a Liberal hack.

jimmy g likes this.
  20. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Don't you want to know the specifics of how any of the politicians plans to accomplish their lists of "promises"?.... Without a detailed specific plan, how do voters know who they should vote for?.... What are you advocating?...the voters should just trust them that they will magically do what they have said?... Yes.....they all tell you what you want to hear.....but what happens after they're "elected"?..... They will "forget" what they said to the voters....and will continue to do as their paymasters tell them to do....... Just one more reason I dont support, or place any hope, in any of them......