in case your wondering why you havent heard anything negative about donald trump ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 20_yrs_2_go, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

I think that everyone has conceded that fact that the typical politician never even tries to do what they campaigned on. So that's a given. That's why everyone is leaning toward anyone other than a typical politician. Even if the non-politicians don't live up to their promises, at least they haven't spent their lifetime being a "public servant" while enriching their own lives. People are fed up with the career politicians that only look out for their own futures.

2. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

That is true.... The Supreme Court is just another Political ruling body.... Judges should not be "conservative" or "liberal"..... They are supposed to be impartial...... They don't have the respect of most citizens because of their politicization.....

3. Northern Flash

Well it's obvious that SCOTUS has become fully entrenched in politics, since we all know what side they will take on each issue before they even take a vote. That is NOT what their job is, but that's what it's become. They've become pathetic, embarrassing, and really have no place at that level. They've disrespected their positions. Shameful.

pilot87 likes this.
  4. pilot87

So the voters just vote in the next generation of career politicians that will continue to only look out for their own futures...... I understand the frustrations.....but as long as huge amonts of money remain to influence politics it will just continue on its corrupted path of "owned" politicians..

Magoo likes this.
  5. pilot87

Exactly!

6. pilot87

We are living in unprecedented times... More people are coming to understand that the political system is a rigged game and are thus ripe for the picking, so to speak, by a "new breed" of politicians that seems to "speaking" to those who've become disenfranchised with so called mainstream politics....That is why Trump and Sanders are gaining ground..... They seem to be riding the wave of discontentment among the growing segment of those desperately seeking a better path forward...

Northern Flash and Magoo like this.
  7. Northern Flash

That's why we need to ignore what the Main Stream Media outlets (including Fox News) are saying. They are all supporting the big money people, and that's what gone wrong with our politics. But it currently looks like the American people are becoming tired of the money bags that lie through their teeth. Even the most loyal Fox News watchers are ignoring their propaganda that is attempting to clear the path for Jeb.

Money and advertising will not buy my vote......and it looks like most of America is leaning in that direction.

pilot87 and jimmy g like this.
  8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

There are some that lie. There are some unable to get their plan thru. But we need to see each candidate's plan prior to voting because some will be exactly opposite of what you as a voter would vote. For instance you might find Bernie's 90% tax rate plan palatable. I find it revolting. I find Rand's 14% flattax and Huckaby's Fair Tax intriguing, you probably don't. We need to know as much as we can to best fit our conscience. Information is Power!

Northern Flash likes this.
  9. Northern Flash

Some candidates do actually try to get the promises done when they get to the White House, but if they aren't a tyrannical dictator with a pen and phone, they get their promises shot down by Congress.

pilot87 and jimmy g like this.
  10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Which is how Trump is used to operating. Some cheer Obama's going around Congress. Trump will use that as precedent to do whatever he wants...

11. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

HE WOULD BE A DICK TATER don't do it!

12. Northern Flash

I actually think that we need a true Conservative (borderline radical) to counter the mess that Obama has made. If we want it fixed quickly, a slinky spined Republican isn't going to get it done quickly.

jimmy g likes this.
  13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I have to see more, but so far I agree. He's Obama in a white body.

14. Northern Flash

Trump won't win.....he'll implode on his own first. But he's forcing the rest of the pack to take a stance on issues that they would have otherwise glossed over with political jargon type of :horseshit:.

jimmy g likes this.
  15. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

He's burying them in a shallow grave
    after he's through with them they will have lost all credibility.
    I hear Jeb is starting to strike back but it may be to little, Tumps insulted the hell out of him, Perry, Paul, Walker I'm waiting for him to strike Cruz.
    Cruz is trying to attack Trump a little now because he's going nowhere too, Trump will let him talk then drop the hammer on him.
    I'm sure glad he's running Republican I would hate to have him in my party :grin:

16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

That's what was said about Obama...

17. Northern Flash

Obama was worshipped from day one and never even challenged. Trump will fizzle out and Cruz will get the nomination. Just let Donald expose the rest for now.