IN.Double Fatal Car T-boned by a semi.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
Photo gallery,of this wicked crash which tore this car in-half.

2 Killed In Grisly I-70 Wreck - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

20687257_640X480.jpg

You just dont know...when it's time to go.

I'm sure everone hear at TB appreciates your effort ,and time to bring the accident reports to everyone. Hopefully your doing well these days !

Thanks again, Your brother

Reports back on this fatal crash,the occupants of the car were drinking adult beverages,which being impaired caused this crash.

That is ok that this trucker was not at fault.
However how about this poor trucker who was at the wrong place at the wrong time when these drunks were driving around him.
Yes I'm sure the memory of this fatal crash will not be erased from his thoughts any time soon.
Police: Men Killed In I-70 Wreck Had Been Drinking - Indiana News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

I just hope that the driver has a support team of family and friends, and His/Her employer to help get over this rough spot in the road .

Probably no license and no insurance either, i was involved in a crash in indy 4 weeks ago and it was another immagrant, gave a false name, and then later i find out ,they had put on their registration an insurance company that had not insured them for 2 years! And to top it off when the officer found out who he really was ,there was a warrant out for his arrest, if i had not been on top of the game i could have mashed him flat,and i could have not ever been in mentally to drive again and after a month there has been no contact from the owner of the car.

And how many of those law breakers are out,and about on our nations highways.
Be careful,get plenty of rest before your run to be alert in case one of these fools crosses your path.
And above all always stay focused on what you are doing as well as your surroundings.
Remember the life you save,may be your own.

Thank you your compassionate safety trainer Apostolic.