In the News: Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the Muslim parents of a dead U.S. soldier

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the Muslim parents of a dead U.S. soldier
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b0aad4-5671-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html

Republican Donald Trump lashed out Saturday at two Muslim American parents who lost their son while he served in the U.S. military in Iraq and who appeared at the Democratic National Convention last week, stirring outrage among critics who said the episode proves that Trump lacks the compassion and temperament to be president.

“Trump’s slur against Captain Khan’s mother is, even for him, beyond the pale,” tweeted John Weaver, a Republican strategist for Ohio Gov. John Kasich. “He has NO redeeming qualities.”
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I wonder why so many people can't see that? :scratchhead:

2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

In news articles by the Liberal media,I usually dont read stories on Trump,but I do read lots of the comments.What I find interesting in this Liberal rag,their is still a 50/50 split on the comments.I read a Yahoo article yesterday on the same subject and most of the replies were either pro Trump or anti Hillary and Yahoo.Trump dont like the media and the media dont like him and it appears most voters side with Trump,regardless of the negative media coverage.Except for your radical Liberal websites and rag papers,most comments I have read are probably a 60/40 split Trump.

3. Magoo

If 6 or your friends jump off the bridge should you too?

4. a9faninnc

Trump is someone you Liberals are not accustomed
    to.You hit him,he is not gonna tuck tail and run,and the Liberal vermin cant stand it.This is not Romney,McCain or any of them other cowards that you can beat down with no response.That is the reason he is liked in many circles.
    I didn't watch the interview with the Mooslim dad,but was the wife able to speak or was she a good Mooslim wife and know her role???Where is the war on women mantra stand on that??

falconfan likes this.
  5. Magoo

You repeat Trumps accusation without reading the short story here which explains why she didn't say anything that night.
    Tell me if you want a President who acts first without looking into the facts?

6. a9faninnc

I want a president that loves America,is not politically correct,and where actions have consequences.Something we have not had for over 8+ years.The Bush failures at the end of his presidency gave us the first black president(that is the reason he got elected).Bammers incompetency and hatred of America will give us the first non politician president.

7. Magoo

Bush's failures are the reason Obama won yes your right there. I don't think any republican could have won that election, the country was over with them

That said a realistic look back at where our nation was at the time and where we are now it's plain to see for a honest opinion we are far better off today.
    Couple that with a non-cooperation conspiracy by the Republican Congress and we get the picture Obama didn't get a easy road to travel either.

pilot87 likes this.
  8. Magoo

9. a9faninnc

[​IMG]

falconfan and Northern Flash like this.
  10. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Mr. Magoo, you must have posted a link to the wrong article. I read that one and couldn't for the life of me find where Trump lashed out at the parents of that soldier. I read where he said that it looked like Hillary wrote the speech and that it looked like the soldier's mother wanted to speak but didn't and he questioned why. This is not the first story by The Washington Post that was off target like that, I sense a pattern.

SAC75 and falconfan like this.
  11. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

these facts don't matter
    Barry Care despite being a disaster is here, that is all that matters to the libs, they have it
    the debt, despite being 1/2 when Barry took office is fine even though Barry called Bushs debt "unpatriotic"
    Barry unloads Gimto (still not closed, thought that was day 1)
    Terrorism has exploded with numerous terrorist attacks on our soil, blame gun violence
    Racial divide, not Barry and the lefts fault, crazy cops and uppity white people (another 40 shot in Chiraq this weekend)
    GDP 1st qtr .8% 2nd qtr 1.2% will be downgraded in a few weeks- purposed budgets based on 4% growth hasn't hit that if you add 4 qtrs. up
    Foreign policy, destabilized the middle east. The left goes on about the hundred thousand killed in "Bush's war" how many have been slaughtered thanks to Barrys inept foreign policy (remember Hilly was instrumental)

12. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

The "back lash" is only coming from the usual Liberal talking heads and the GOP establishment hit men.
    And do you know why those GOP hit men listed in the article were all FORMER mouth pieces for Kasich, Romney, and McCain? Because they weren't smart enough to hit back when the got sucker punched. They lost because they were cowards that only wanted to play politics and political correctness, so their campaigns all collapsed as they were attacked by the usual critics.
    Politics is blood sport, and Donald won't just sit there and take it like they did.

falconfan likes this.
  13. Northern Flash

The "facts" about Muslims are already laying on the table,(or should I say, laying in the caskets.) and the majority of us have already seen them.
    So the answer to your question is YES, since the facts that you choose to ignore, are right there in plain sight.

Are the majority of Muslims terrorists? No.
    But the majority of terrorists are Muslims.

Big Dave likes this.
  14. Northern Flash

Then your "senses" are quite accurate.
    The leftists are desperate and are willing to make a mountain out of a mole hill to bring down Trump. The are willing to spin, lie, and fabricate any and every issue to make him look bad.
    They would rather have that lying bitch running the show.

15. Northern Flash

The left will spin his words somehow, and claim that Barry had said that he would close Gitmo on day one........of his THIRD term.

If you listen closely to Obama, we are really rockin' and rollin'.(Contrary to Hillary's b.s., stating the our economy needs "fixed".) Our economy hasn't done crap since Obama took office, but these talking heads from the left continue to spew their lies and distortions of the truth even though the Govt.'s own numbers prove them to be wrong with their rhetoric.
    The dead economy is just another one of those new "norms" that we have to get used to with the Democrats in charge.

16. Magoo

He made the accusation that the woman was told not to open her mouth or that she was dominated by her husband . And Hillary told them what to say.
    That he Trump also made sacrifices.
    How dare he say he made sacrifices, whats wrong with you guys defending that crude idiot?
    Time for you guys to wake up and smell the man your backing.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/musl...aptain-responds-trump-shame/story?id=41022064

17. Northern Flash

The Muslim mother knew to keep her mouth shut........or face being stoned to death.
    And the Democrats use them as useful idiots, while silently supporting the abuse of women's rights.

SAC75 and falconfan like this.
  18. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

how can you defend a woman that put national security at risk
    one that so callously stated "what difference does it make" to the deaths of 4 Americans that she could have possibly prevented
    How can you defend a woman that "deleted" tens of thousands of emails and lied about it
    or one that says she never received classified information which was another lie
    claimed to have landed under snipper fire another lie
    or left the White House dead broke, another lie
    or is in touch with the common man despite not having driven herself in over 20 years (30 now probably)

I find it funny how Trumps statements are causes for alarm, yet Hilly's deeds are no big deal

falconfan, Bart and Northern Flash like this.
  19. Magoo

It's a tough job and Clinton has the experience,
    you guys are delighted to install a complete newbie idiot.

Would you be able to go back into the sleeper for rest with a guy driving that just seen the inside of truck for the first time that morning?

Lets start thinking seriously about this guys

20. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Experience is only valuable if one learns from it and demonstrates that they performed well while acquiring it. Hillary has not done either.