In the news, very disgusting,as an elderly vet got punched & robbed pumping gas

I was channel surfing late last nite cause i couldnt sleep. I saw this on Telemundo, a Hispanic station. I hope they catch these 2 Scumbags and hang them by their Balls!

those punks were there, no matter who the victim would have been.

too bad it had happened, but at 4:30 AM, you take your chances.

i have bought gasoline myself at any time between 3:30 AM, and 5:00 AM, and at that time of day, it is convenient for me as i head on home from work.

we take our chances, and sometimes, we lose.

hopefully real soon, someone will tell the cops who the punks are.

those punks were there, no matter who the victim would have been.

too bad it had happened, but at 4:30 AM, you take your chances.

i have bought gasoline myself at any time between 3:30 AM, and 5:00 AM, and at that time of day, it is convenient for me as i head on home from work.

we take our chances, and sometimes, we lose.

hopefully real soon, someone will tell the cops who the punks are.

While i understand what you are saying, the jist of the problem is: Why has it become an issue for someone to be out at 4:30 in the A.M to buy gas or anything else? What the heck has happened to society that a teenage girl or a senior citizen cant be out at 4:30 in the a.m ? I can remember growing up in of all places like Brooklyn with my parents not having a single issue with me being out till early morning.

While i understand what you are saying, the jist of the problem is: Why has it become an issue for someone to be out at 4:30 in the A.M to buy gas or anything else? What the heck has happened to society that a teenage girl or a senior citizen cant be out at 4:30 in the a.m ? I can remember growing up in of all places like Brooklyn with my parents not having a single issue with me being out till early morning.

nearly the "same thing" has been said about a girl, out late at night, wearing a mini skirt, and she gets assaulted....."what was she doing out that late, dressed like that"..???

things have changed so much over the years for sure. no one can seemingly walk the streets late at night, or buy gas or go grocery shopping. this is why many places ARE open 24/7, to provide those of us that need to get things done at those un-Godly hours.

there will always be those that say..."well he (or she) deserved it, dressed like that or out late like that"....

we will never change thier mindset.

and we ALL still take our chances each and every day. we all have to be aware of our surroundings at all times, and if we see someone lurking around, well then get back in the car and drive off..???

many times while driving down my street at or about 4 AM when i was arriving home, i'd see many youngsters i'd say under the age of 15..?? be out side walking...i gotta ask why though...why..>???

why are they walking the streets that early in the morning..??

this would be on "school nights"...why were they out that late..???