Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Teamster Sacrifices
c5tBQpX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen , Enough is Enough of these Ponzi numbers games , 2019 "PAY THE RATE OR LOCK THE GATE " , plain and simple we need to stop being sheep , we have the upper hand in 2019 ,as look at the severe driver shortage . We could be giving back 100% of our pay & still be losing money , wake up driver's & stop being a sheep in 2019 and stop drinking the fake number's we are so broke Kool Aid :heykoolaid:

Amen , Enough is Enough of these Ponzi numbers games , 2019 "PAY THE RATE OR LOCK THE GATE " , plain and simple we need to stop being sheep , we have the upper hand in 2019 ,as look at the severe driver shortage . We could be giving back 100% of our pay & still be losing money , wake up driver's & stop being a sheep in 2019 and stop drinking the fake number's we are so broke Kool Aid :heykoolaid:

Wong, CVS just called. Your prescription meds are ready to be picked up.

Yes, vote NO to something not even proposed yet. Great thinking process!
Here is a 2019 proposed sneak preview , .25cents over 5 yrs , -15% of raise like it is now and weeks Vacation back , but you lose the 2 weeks you had and trucks turned up to 65 mph with a 15% speed reducer installed and $ 15 bucks for pension ever year and BIG plus RETIREES and current employees will get a $15.00 signing BONUS !! Hell yeah already got my YES vote :heykoolaid:

Here is a 2019 proposed sneak preview , .25cents over 5 yrs , -15% of raise like it is now and weeks Vacation back , but you lose the 2 weeks you had and trucks turned up to 65 mph with a 15% speed reducer installed and $ 15 bucks for pension ever year and BIG plus RETIREES and current employees will get a $15.00 signing BONUS !! Hell yeah already got my YES vote :heykoolaid:

Wong, what you fantasize in your dreams or when you're buzzed isn't reality. When we see an actual, factual proposal we'll all have a chance to decide if it's good or bad. Until then It's all guesswork. Silly comments pushing for a NO or YES vote before there is any actual proposal is totally asinine.

I agree that everything on both sides is just guessing at this point but, one thing I would wager on is you won't get what you want unless you demand it. I personally have no faith in the union negotiating an acceptable contract for me on first, second and possibly a third try. If we want a fair deal we as the work force are going to have to demand it. That means sticking together. I just hope we can do it. I used to be so proud of the job I have and want that for myself and my brothers again.

Last edited:
Every single rank & file union driver under a CBA that gave up benefits & wages to a company has never received an increase bringing them back to what they had. All companys who received give backs from their union workers have gone under but for a few still in business. Can anyone list a union company that received concessions from their workers who went under? And never returned to full wages? von.

Vote no to any Crapy proposal. We deserve better.

Partner. I got your wife’s approval to buy you this for the flower garden. Saw it at home depot, and figured you would like it.
kjAVQ8l.jpg

Wong, if things don't get better, maybe I can get you on with these guys.
How many sheep can a sheepshearer shear,1 more sheep than a sheet slitter can slit sheets,
"So I've been told"

Last edited: