IN.Tractor caught fire at a Richmond truck stop.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
Tractor-trailer catches fire at Love's truck stop | pal-item.com | Palladium-Item

bilde

The gear may be down cause this trucker was trying to pull away from the pumps before the tractor was fully engulfed in flames?
From the looks of this photo it is very plan to see it was to late to do anything other than running as far away as he could.

Usually them guys have 2 or 3 people in the truck. What where they all in the store at the same time. It said the one guy was buying a sandwich. The others must have been showering at the bathroom sink.......

Usually them guys have 2 or 3 people in the truck. What where they all in the store at the same time. It said the one guy was buying a sandwich. The others must have been showering at the bathroom sink.......
Buying a sandwich as usual but not fueling.I never know why truck stops put up with this crap.The Petro owned by Polk oil in Goodrich lets them block more than one fuel bay go inside eat,and take a dump.:ranting2:

Buying a sandwich as usual but not fueling.I never know why truck stops put up with this crap.The Petro owned by Polk oil in Goodrich lets them block more than one fuel bay go inside eat,and take a dump.:ranting2:
Just the LAZY SLOB drivers we've had to deal with before yet they've been increasing in numbers.
Whenever I needed to visit John and do other things, I just grabbed a slot or parked at a dead fuel lane.

Just the LAZY SLOB drivers we've had to deal with before yet they've been increasing in numbers.
Whenever I needed to visit John and do other things, I just grabbed a slot or parked at a dead fuel lane.

Yea and the girl at the fuel desk was unhappy because people called the company and complained about it.WTF.Make the move.

Call me what you want but i hope that Loves goes after this guy for every penny! Not even fueling, truck idling and can i see a green card judging by his name that i can't begin to pernounce. I do think the manager is over exagerating the cost of repairs though. Hundreds of thousands of dollars? Doubt it.

Call me what you want but i hope that Loves goes after this guy for every penny! Not even fueling, truck idling and can i see a green card judging by his name that i can't begin to pernounce. I do think the manager is over exagerating the cost of repairs though. Hundreds of thousands of dollars? Doubt it.

Your forgetting about the money he will lose till the repairs are finished.
Besides that bay was closest to door think of the other lazy slobs wanting a snack.:biglaugh:

I live in this town, and as of today when I stopped there everything was up and running. Nothing was closed, and no damage was visible. Hundreds of thousands of damage I doubt entirely.