XPO | Income

You are correct.

Should we be paid more? Are we paid enough for how much and how hard we work?

Is it wrong to want a share of the profit when you work very hard to get the profit?

Hopefully , we will hear from the leadership of XPO Logistics in regards to compensation, retirement , and benefits. FedEx did okay , maybe XPO Logistics will keep up.

FedEx said on Friday it will spend more than $3.2 billion on wage increases, bonuses, pension funding and capital investment, taking advantage of the tax overhaul signed into law in December.

The announcement makes FedEx the latest US company to promise higher pay for workers, citing the tax cuts.

FedEx, which said the recent tax changes would likely boost economic growth and investment in the US, also said it would contribute $1.5 billion to an employee pension plan.

The company plans more than $200 million in higher compensation, about two-thirds of which will go to hourly employees
with the remainder funding increases in performance-based incentive plans for salaried workers.

NYPost.com

P.S.

I have not read anything that says how much of a share FedEx Freight will receive as far as raises and pension.
Fedex announced $1.10 per hour raise on April 1. That’s 6 months early. We got a $1.00 per hour raise in October. No word yet as to the pension particulars.

If it’s soley the doings of the president, why has the market been so volatile?
I have read & heard a significant amount of trading is done via AI. As someone else posted (essentially), it's a lot of smoke & mirrors. I saw our CEO just sold $7m of our stock. Part of me says uh oh, part of me says you sumbitch.