FedEx Freight | Independance Awareness?????????

wiggle

TB Lurker
Credits
35 minutes of a special "MANDATORY" meeting today by Regional HR. 35 minute slide show. All employees mandated to attend, even sales!!!!! Anybody else had this "Talking to" yet?????
They were advising us how the U:censored2: N is out to get us and there will be consequences for our investigating it.

wiggle said:
35 minutes of a special "MANDATORY" meeting today by Regional HR. 35 minute slide show. All employees mandated to attend, even sales!!!!! Anybody else had this "Talking to" yet?????
They were advising us how the U:censored2: N is out to get us and there will be consequences for our investigating it.
We had ours Monday and Tuesday. Nothing was said aout consequences for investigating it, who ever told you that was out of line.

25 mins I guess we got the abev version of course lasted till 15 mins b4 gate time oh well....I guess they werent to concerned about us hicks up in the great north comon...

These meetings are B.S. I hope everyone realizes that this company puts out propaganda, and worse case scenario drivel just like the union.Carefully wheigh what they tell you.

I don't work for FedEx for in my experience its what they aren't telling you is what you need to figure out. The real things hang at the bottom of the rope.