ODFL | Indy/Brownsburg

I would have rode the pallet jack to the customer, my company has electric jacks haha.
If I ever encounter something like this I will always call dispatch & ask them for the proper routing. And record his routing directions. In the form of a text? My butt is covered. Make your boss make the decision. Put the decision making on your dispatch or boss making him responsible for any miss information. Have you ever had a boss lie about what was said to cover his butt @ your expense? The look on their face is priceless when you press play. A recording app on your phone is a lot like a dash cam. It is NOT what he said or she said. It is what the camera or recording device in this case says. von.

xp2ksbp.jpg

Well I reapplied, called a few times, left a message with the TM and nothing. Maybe they slowed down on hiring or maybe there’s something they just don’t like about me haha.

Is there a certain manger that’s best to call at Indy?

Well I reapplied, called a few times, left a message with the TM and nothing. Maybe they slowed down on hiring or maybe there’s something they just don’t like about me haha.

Is there a certain manger that’s best to call at Indy?
Our TM in Indy is James Seifert and Shannon Hitchcock is the regional human resource manager. She's the one you'd need to try and get a hold of. We just had our quarterly safety meeting and were at 204 linehaul driver's and they're wanting 220. We have 20 combo and they're wanting to double that to 40. The rebid sheets our coming out this week and were up to a 147 bid runs. They've hired quite a few new driver's recently so keep trying.

Shannon is always super busy it seems. I always had to leave a voicemail.

Have you tried applying to Brownsburg too? It seems like they had a lot more time on their hands and always answered calls, maybe they'd have more time to hear you out and make an individual case.

Good luck to you

Our TM in Indy is James Seifert and Shannon Hitchcock is the regional human resource manager. She's the one you'd need to try and get a hold of. We just had our quarterly safety meeting and were at 204 linehaul driver's and they're wanting 220. We have 20 combo and they're wanting to double that to 40. The rebid sheets our coming out this week and were up to a 147 bid runs. They've hired quite a few new driver's recently so keep trying.

Thanks for the information. Is Shannon at Indy or is she at corporate?