TForce | INDY Contract Terms

I get the same feeling were did all the antiunion people come from. Some could be my boss.

Amen Brother! The management are the ones who hate the union the most, and they would love to get all our names and fire us on the spot.

Don't tell him were you work untill you have union rep. It could be a trick. Why should he be afraid he sounds like the guy that runs in the bosses office when he see someone saying something.

What are you paying over $80 a week for. I have family option #2 and all dental and life for 1 million Disability etc, and pay $41 per week. Are you management since you are paying double and get paid twice per month?

No he is not MGNT. I pay $50.00 a week for medical with nothing but medical, for family, with "O" I was paying $25.00.

So what happened in 3 year's time, I have everything I submitted for benifits with "O" on backup and the past 2 years have been the biggest increases , so the hell with the teamsters and in 5 years we can pay close to 2 times what we are paying now, and it is not impractical, it's happening everywhere. And maybe, when the men on the top are done calculating the #'s mike can tell the investors again, we are going to give our associates what they deserve, and what they have worked so hard to achieve. We were supposed to get better then the NMFA and what did we get?,This is not the Teamsters, Its Brown that did this.

the contract locks that rate we pay now in for 5 years and that is a problem as opposed to before, and the INS. was better in my opinion with "O". Even with the dues per month I will be paying $50.00 less.

Don't tell him were you work untill you have union rep. It could be a trick. Why should he be afraid he sounds like the guy that runs in the bosses office when he see someone saying something.

We have someone just like him at are terminal.

You have not read the contract brad. The postings on the internet are not the contract.

The paper that I read from an Indy driver is the same thing that has been posted on here over 10 times now.. I bet, now It's just a guess, It's pretty close to the facts. Live by the sword die by the sword.

The paper that I read from an Indy driver is the same thing that has been posted on here over 10 times now.. I bet, now It's just a guess, It's pretty close to the facts. Live by the sword die by the sword.

O.K. you have not read the contract then.

I was quoted by a brownie,they get thier raises the same way. Menlo will be getting thier raises the same way.

Now if I am correct we do get the raises you have mentioned but, $.50 of this is retroactive from last yaer for INDY, they did not get thier raise. So make sure we take that off of the top.

Let me rephrase what i have said , year 5 plus six mts. is actually retroactive pay for indy. The contract is a 5 year contract, and then they will negotiate again.

We have someone just like him at are terminal.

Run to the office.. Give me a break I have caused more trouble than I'm worth.. Nobody has more to say to management than myself.. And sometimes they listen.. Most of the times NOT. But I still feel lucky for what I have. I started on the bottom and worked my way to the top and don't want some rookies coming in and messing up my gravy

Run to the office.. Give me a break I have caused more trouble than I'm worth.. Nobody has more to say to management than myself.. And sometimes they listen.. Most of the times NOT. But I still feel lucky for what I have. I started on the bottom and worked my way to the top and don't want some rookies coming in and messing up my gravy
That is the true overnite philosophy, F- my co- workers whats in it for me.

The Union is for the Dues.. Who do you work for lieb and how long.... You sound like Hoffa Jr. Jr.

And just what exactly are you waiting for , a silver platter, like most of us have been waiting for , or atleast myself for 10 years, actually 14 if you take under consideration part time.

I am sure UPS will give more hand out's.
Please save your saving grace for the people in tenessee.

This company is an abomination when it comes to rules and you know it, you have said it. We work for them, our competitors pay better then we and we work for the biggest shipping organization in the world, and they make monies hand over fist, this so called contract is not going to kill this company, nor will it ever. Most of the people on these boards have been waiting patiently for what we considered to be a contract that finally put some organization in work ethic in our lives and it is doing just that. If the work rules is worth thier weight in gold the contract is worth it.

And the Teamsters have not killed this company in 100 years and I am sure it will not happen tomorrow.

According to what was posted the initial .65 is immediate, then the rest are split between Jan and July each year, but either way 4.65 increase total over 5 years even if given in 6 month intervals is still 4.65 not 2.50 as you say you would get anyway even without a contract ( .50 a year average increase)

Not sure where you went to school but something is wrong with your math.

FM

.65 immediately for the first year
.70 after the first year
.75 after the second year
.80 after the third year
.85 after the fourth year
.90 after fifth year

it is 4.65 over 6.5 years
I never said it was 2.50

I said if we get .50 a year for five years from the company it would total 2.50

you don't get the .90 until after the fifth year is up which is in the sixth year

and this is for ind. which is .50 behind the rest of the company already and they will not get the january raise either.

First of all ,you should not feel "lucky"for what you worked so hard to obtain, that mantality is a bunch of crap, with the rite drive inplace and detrmination, one could accomplish anything, that is hard work, not luck.

And if what all the super informed ones on here are saying....The road drivers will be doing good....But hey my crystalball sucks.....

Unless you go on disability..Did you know under the current plan that a road drivers disabilty pay is based on 40hrs. x your top hourly pay for 4 wks. then 60% for 26wks short or long term. Not your base pay as it was sold to us bye UPSF, If you make $50,000 or $120,000 that is what it pays.
What does the contract say about this issue?

year one .65
year two .70
year three .75
year four .80
year five + 6 mos. .85

that is $3.75

you won't see the .90 until 6 years and 6 months but that still is only an actual $.67 raise if it was payed for the whole year.

Why does the union pay half now half later?
I can only think of one reason too make you think your getting a bigger raise.

Anyone else know?

Yea i know UPS Freight is still loosing money hand over fist daily :hysterical: :hide:

.65 immediately for the first year
.70 after the first year
.75 after the second year
.80 after the third year
.85 after the fourth year
.90 after fifth year

it is 4.65 over 6.5 years
I never said it was 2.50

I said if we get .50 a year for five years from the company it would total 2.50

you don't get the .90 until after the fifth year is up which is in the sixth year

and this is for ind. which is .50 behind the rest of the company already and they will not get the january raise either.

I was under the impression, but I could have interpreted this incorrectly, the sixth year everybody speaks of is actuallt a retroactive payment of $.50 and next years raise retroactive for a total of $.85, and then 5 years there after the raises will split in six month increments for the life of the contract, that is 5 years.

Am I wrong in saying this?