Holland | Indy pow wow meetings

So heard they are having big pow wow manager meetings in Indy this week , # 1 subject how to HIRE Driver's !! and they don't know WHY nobody will apply ??? well kinda like the old saying " SHOW ME THE MONEY" :6788:
I heard Jamie blew off the Dallas job,and is coming back to exclusively run Holland from his new office in Indy....

Well ours was back today. Never saw him leave his office all day.
Yep , Ours did same thing ,stayed in office & played video games on the computer !! Oh wait he did that before the meeting to daily too!! :censored:

Yes.....there are 37 reasons why we are having problems hiring people and none of them have anything to do with our wage school or the age or speed of our trucks! (I am actually just guessing)
Ok , here's our speech to get Driver's to apply (1) you get to drive trucks that are old enough to have collector plates (2) you get to work 60-70 hours a week so you never have to be at home , listening to the wife yell at you (3) you get to start at wage level ,so you can still get food stamps (4) you get to work with a great bunch of disgruntled co-workers that treat you nice (5) you get to work 4 years to accrue one year of broke pension time , So come on over & apply today , IF you have a heartbeat ,you are hired !!:congratulatory:

tgUL9f0.jpg

The Holland advertisement on red eye radio says that you will get competitive pay and time for fishing, etc.etc.
:wtflol: