TForce | Indy's Vote Prediction!

Skeeter

TB Veteran
Credits
I predict Indy will vote yes the first time around no matter how bad the contract is.
I think the teamsters choose well their first terminal. But if it's not a good one it will only turn out to bite them in the long run.:hide:

You, my friend, are such a pessimist.

Not really hillbilly just don't want to be disappointed again.

The local 150 out west has 100% medical no out of pocket. The same as UPS. If the union official can have it we should. He said that the benefits out west are the Cadillac of benefits. So that is what I'm really waiting for to see if we get that.

Also he said we will get two for one years.
Put in 5 years get 10. Only the company drivers not the new hires.

So just waiting to see if it is all talk.

Also I still don't have a answer about my 25 years now. How is that going to be paid out.

They freeze my 25 years and I get two for one and a 10 teamster pension I would think that would be cool.

Just waiting.:smilie_132:

Skeeter,
I can't imagine the union walking away from the table without an agreement that we could not be proud of. Keep the faith, brother.
mikey

I predict Indy will vote yes the first time around no matter how bad the contract is.
I think the teamsters choose well their first terminal. But if it's not a good one it will only turn out to bite them in the long run.:hide:
If you expect the worst will happen, then whatever does happen, will be better than what you expected! Right Skeeter. The anticipation is killing me. I feel like it's new years eve. And I'm at times sqare waiting for the ball to drop. And when it happens, I will turn and kiss the first person I see. Which will probably be my wiener dog!!!!:hysterical: Elvis out...

If you expect the worst will happen, then whatever does happen, will be better than what you expected! Right Skeeter. The anticipation is killing me. I feel like it's new years eve. And I'm at times sqare waiting for the ball to drop. And when it happens, I will turn and kiss the first person I see. Which will probably be my wiener dog!!!!:hysterical: Elvis out...

I'll probably kiss my poodle :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Hopefully he will be facing you at the time!

Not really hillbilly just don't want to be disappointed again.

The local 150 out west has 100% medical no out of pocket. The same as UPS. If the union official can have it we should. He said that the benefits out west are the Cadillac of benefits. So that is what I'm really waiting for to see if we get that.

Also he said we will get two for one years.
Put in 5 years get 10. Only the company drivers not the new hires.

So just waiting to see if it is all talk.

Also I still don't have a answer about my 25 years now. How is that going to be paid out.

They freeze my 25 years and I get two for one and a 10 teamster pension I would think that would be cool.

Just waiting.:smilie_132:

This is all what Im talking about. Bring it!!!I HOPE! BUT, I don't think to much is going to change with our pension. 2 for 1 after 5, I doubt it. Especially now that UPS has plans for a Sepf. which they already have with UPSF.

It is okay with you guys,if I kiss my wiener in celebration, after this contract is ratified today, isn't it?

If it's a good one I'll kiss your wiener dog.
Is it a female I hope. :hysterical:

I got a bad feeling about this post...