TForce | Indy's Vote Prediction!

Yea what he said. :hysterical:

5yr contract hourly rate increases 4.65 over length of contract road drivers raise starts at 0163 to 0235 over length of contract no employer contributions to 401k. No increase in insurance cost for the 5yrs. Pension stays the same. 30 and out at 55

What are the P&D pay rates for the first year?

What is the pension contribution? When you say no increase in medical does that mean that you have to pay for a portion of you medical? Or is this a full MOB deal?

thanks

5yr contract hourly rate increases 4.65 over length of contract road drivers raise starts at 0163 to 0235 over length of contract no employer contributions to 401k. No increase in insurance cost for the 5yrs. Pension stays the same. 30 and out at 55

I'm not impressed so far. No increase in insurance means we're still paying for coverage? I thought teamsters have 100% coverage with no charge? AND we lose our 401k contribution? What do we gain? Hopefully there is more.

What are the P&D pay rates for the first year?

What is the pension contribution? When you say no increase in medical does that mean that you have to pay for a portion of

.65 increase first yr. .70 second up to .90 last year of contract. Insurance costs are 50.00 per month single. 100.00you and 1 other. 150.00 for family

.65 increase first yr. .70 second up to .90 last year of contract. Insurance costs are 50.00 per month single. 100.00you and 1 other. 150.00 for family

That sucks man, I have to say I would have sworn up and down that they would have got you a full medical deal, a company like UPS with such deep pockets, and the other teamster drivers making near $30 an hour with full medical, you would think they could have done far better. I would have been tempted to vote that down and send them back to the drawing board.

Most years we get .50. I guess the extra .15 is for our dues. Still paying for health care Hmmm And our pension is staying in the same place. This is getting stranger by the hour. The time OT after 8 is no big deal,They have been lowering it 1 hour every year. The delay time will be nice I just don't see a big DEAL . Slo

the pay is less than I expected. But time and a half after 8 is totally different than after 40. It means that they cant work you 12hrs one day then send you home early the next to save on overtime. Guys this is the first contract. I'm voting yes!!! It is still better than what we had. Dont forget we still have 30 at 55 and out

The only thing I can say is,we got just about what I expected we would. Which is not much the only thing I see is time and half after eight not much of a raise and nothing else have a good day.

JUST REMEMBER.....this is Indy"s first contract in history!
You use this as a foundation to build on for the future. The NMFA was a $2.25 freight job that kept up with inflation for over 45 years, and look at it today!

.65 -,.70, .90 is nothing to turn your nose at in this economy with LTL problems.....the main thing is, YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WILL GET IT, NOT HAVING YOUR HAND OUT HOPING AND BEGGING EVERY YEAR LIKE SOME OTHERS DO!...................KK

OT after 8 is huge!

THERE ARE SIX HOLIDAY WEEKS ALONE EACH YEAR WHEN WE LOSE ALL OUR OVER TIME, BECAUSE OF OT after 42. there is no way upsf will get the same as ups. They make 4 billion a year profit or side only clears about 200 million $.:nutkick:

If you can take any of these posts regarding whats in the contract to be truthfull, The contract is still better than what you have now. For most the medical will save you thousands atleast (two thousand) per year. Now minus the 401k match you still come ahead a few dollars per year. And in some cases you come ahead by thousands depending on how bad the stock market reacts. Remember your company match is in stock. I lost $1000.00 in stock match this year. I look at it this way, It equals out. I will take the difference and put it in a 401 roth. Now overtime after 8, delay pay, on the clock when not driving. We benefit big time. Medical and pensions are changing big time in this country and will change more. We have come to a point where a company does not have to offer you either benefit. Now lets talk about,

Respect of seniority
Job fairness
Same rules for everyone
Job protection

We had none of these before, We gain big time.
When you actually can see the contract, look at the whole picture, You will see that you do gain more than what you are hearing.

Again everyone's expectations were way to high, Just like when UPS bought us. Its all about give and take. No matter how you look at it, You gain in every aspect of the contract. Again wait to see the contract, Look at the whole picture and you will see how it benefits you and don't forget the suppliments that will be added in your area.

Sorry Buster, I don't see it. How do you save "thousands"? I don't see much of a difference outside of pay, which is what I was afraid of. If what is said is true, No increase in health care, loss of matching contributions, no change in the pension, and lets not forget the addition of dues. Overtime after 8, ok, thats good.
As for the Respect of seniority
Job fairness
Same rules for everyone
Job protection
I believe this already exists, At least it should, there are policies in place, at least where I am at that protects us from these.
Now, I am not that naive to think all work the same, but, If people use the tools given, they do have protections.
I guess, I don't see how this "model contract" is going to turn the majority union. It will turn the people that want to go union regardless, the rest, I am not so sure.
I think it will be like the past and union term. against non-union terminals.
Again, untill I see the contract, I can't make an educated decision. It is all speculation at this point.
JUST MY OPINION!