Info about RoadRunner (RRTS)

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
RTS_Systems.png

Roadrunner Transportation Services

We are a leading non-asset based transportation and logistics services provider offering a full suite of solutions, including customized and expedited less-than-truckload, truckload and intermodal brokerage, and domestic and international air. We utilize a proprietary webenabled technology system and a broad third-party network of transportation providers to serve a diverse customer base in terms of end market focus and annual freight expenditures. Our third-party transportation providers consist of individuals or small teams that own or lease their own over-the-road transportation equipment and provide us with dedicated freight capacity (which we refer to as independent contractors), and asset-based, over-the-road transportation companies that provide us with freight capacity under nonexclusive contractual arrangements (which we refer to as purchased power). Across all transportation modes, from pickup to delivery, we leverage relationships with a diverse group of over 9,000 third-party carriers to provide scalable capacity and reliable, customized service to our more than 35,000 customers in North America. Although we service large national accounts, we primarily focus on small to mid-size shippers, which we believe represent an expansive and underserved market. Our customized transportation and logistics solutions are designed to allow our customers to reduce operating costs, redirect resources to core competencies, improve supply chain efficiency, and enhance customer service. As a non-asset based transportation provider, we do not own any tractors or other power equipment used to transport our customers’ freight. As a result, our business model requires minimal investment in transportation equipment and facilities, thereby enhancing free cash flow generation and returns on our invested capital and assets............ :woohoo1:

I think these guys are just a interline type outfit. Not sure about them doing pickups

Read it again "As a non-asset based transportation provider, we do not own any tractors or other power equipment used to transport our customers’ freight."

Third party logistics, not LTL.

Used to drop off at New Penn in Baltimore, I don't know if they still do anymore as I bailed.

Read it again "As a non-asset based transportation provider, we do not own any tractors or other power equipment used to transport our customers’ freight."

Third party logistics, not LTL.

Used to drop off at New Penn in Baltimore, I don't know if they still do anymore as I bailed.

We still get them at NPME Camp Hill. some of the trailers are just a total mess when they get here...

They do pickups and deliverys. There not like ch Robinson there more like fedeX ground they use all owner ops