FedEx Freight | Info on the Charlotte, NC service center

darkon

TB Lurker
Credits
I am looking at any info on the Charlotte, NC service center. I would like to know how hard it is to get hired at a service center out of state. I have family around NC and would like to relocate down there. I am not looking for a relocation just a job. I currently work for a local company where I live but would welcome an oppurtunity to work at Fedex Freight. I put in my app online already hoping to hear something but have the feeling I won't even be contacted.

It could take several months to hear back from them. Best thing to do is call the "city operations manager" to see if he recieved your app, being from out-of-state, it may not have even made it to his computer from Harrison.

There was a guy in SC who got a job in our center in Greensboro,NC he drove 120 miles one way to work daily. (his light didnt turn on all the way)

It may take a few months as it did for me and the last 6 guys I talked too. Calling the center in which you want to work may help also. call them daily and bug the hell out of them til they hire you or tell you to quit calling.

I know its near the airport. I flew into Charlotte to see the nascar hall of fame. I left the airport about midnight in my rental car and the street was full of FXF sets leaving town.

I remember going to that charlotte yard at shift change time and watching everyone opening their bags to show the guard they didnt take anything......so i go drop my loaded trailer in a door and then go hook the empty they told me to get.......open the rear door to look and see some boxes so i hop up and go look thinking its trash.....nope, 5 brand new dell computers that had showed delivered to the customer already hmmmmm.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

I remember going to that charlotte yard at shift change time and watching everyone opening their bags to show the guard they didnt take anything......so i go drop my loaded trailer in a door and then go hook the empty they told me to get.......open the rear door to look and see some boxes so i hop up and go look thinking its trash.....nope, 5 brand new dell computers that had showed delivered to the customer already hmmmmm.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
That must of been the national terminal right?