TForce | Info request PLEASE!

"SCAB"hater

TB Lurker
Credits
Good afternoon! I just got a call from UPS Freight (non Union), what experiences do you have, and would it be worth leaving my current job and coming over? How are the benefits, and cost associated? Any and all info greatly appreciated

I could say the same thing about you leaving your last job!
How long do I have to worry from day to day whether or not I'm a have a job? You and I neither one can answer that! You've already seen what happened in several other terminals about them laying off drivers!

You must not be talking about a driving or dock position because they are all union.
It's with UPS Freight, dry van OTR, guess I should've said all that. They're telling me it's a permanent position, but I just don't know if they are like all the other companies and lie to you, to get you on and then that's when you find out it's all a lie

It's with UPS Freight, dry van OTR, guess I should've said all that. They're telling me it's a permanent position, but I just don't know if they are like all the other companies and lie to you, to get you on and then that's when you find out it's all a lie
Did they say what you would be making a mile/hour?
I think you will differently run...

You are talking to the LTL "union" side of UPS Freight, as far as I know there is no truckload drivers in this forum. If there is then it is few and far between, most of us can not answer your questions about that position. Good luck in what you do, that doesn't sound like much money when it comes to this company.