FedEx Freight | information

Whats the hold up

I'm talking about applications and hiring proceeder's. There not telling us anything on the Watkins side which is not unusual. But the FTC said that they could start communications. I heard Aug 1 ???? Any Truth.

The deal ain't 'zactly done yet, it will be, but all the 'i's' ain't quite dotted, and the 't's' ain't all crossed. Honestly, look for a day by day operation until about the first of the year. Hang in there, I know it sucks not knowing.

Nobody cares, honest!

Chances are your benefits may stay the same as you know them. FedEx Express and FedEx Freight, do not have the same benefits, I'm guessing that you will have a different benefit package than the other FedEx divisions. From what I can tell, FedEx Express (The original FedEx) has the best. FedEx Freight's benefits are ok, not great.
With Freight being self-insured, they pay the bills, and usually not the whole bill. There is a broker(Cigna Healthcare for example) who helps with doctor/dentist access. FedEx usues their name and contacts, to ensure a greater pool of medical providers. It all depends on the state and where in the state you live.