Holland | Inhumane cold dock work environment

Aren’t you going down to Wiggins Crossroads, NC, partner, to help Coop open that new mug distribution warehouse for Jeff? It’s warm there.
Yeah , heading down next week and thinking of adding a line of Sheep mugs too and maybe start a line of sheep lined dock clothing too ?
5cbf3750147cdb1acbc6f781223d1725.jpg

Thank You for your suggestion and but I have already permanent nerve damage to face & fingers & toes form the cold from frost bite on the dock . Have a Nice Warm Day .
Aren’t you going down to Wiggins Crossroads, NC, partner, to help Coop open that new mug distribution warehouse for Jeff
Yeah , heading down next week and thinking of adding a line of Sheep mugs too and maybe start a line of sheep lined dock clothing too ?
5cbf3750147cdb1acbc6f781223d1725.jpg
i hear Breeze is moving to Wiggins to help with the opening. Maybe talk to him? I think he raises sheep

Thank You for your suggestion and but I have already permanent nerve damage to face & fingers & toes form the cold from frost bite on the dock . Have a Nice Warm Day .
Ohhhhh. That explains the “dirty” looks and occasionally the middle finger you give me. BRG always said it’s because you’re “moody”....

After 12 months of OTR, I learned to take my coat with me NO MATTER the weather or season. After 44 years of OTR, LTL, DUMPTRUCK, CONCRETE TRUCK, I have learned one thing. KEEP YOUR COAT WITHIN ARMS REACH.
I always rolled with a gym bag that had insulated coveralls, pair of jeans, pair of socks, extra flashlight with batteries and an extra chain can lock key. The key came in handy a lot of times.

Ohhhhh. That explains the “dirty” looks and occasionally the middle finger you give me. BRG always said it’s because you’re “moody”....
My partner has cue cards with the, finger symbol, taped to both door windows of the hotel when he drives. I take them off when I drive because everyone passing me holds theirs up when they go by.

Aren’t you going down to Wiggins Crossroads, NC, partner, to help Coop open that new mug distribution warehouse for Jeff

i hear Breeze is moving to Wiggins to help with the opening. Maybe talk to him? I think he raises sheep
We don't have sheep in my part of N C.
But I did hear you can only buy jeans with buttons in Wiggins, they don't sell them with zippers.

Woo Hoo supposed to be above freezing today , so maybe a few p.t. dock workers will show up ?
39e315fe685eba20a3ef6ea6be375927--material.jpg

Last edited: